South Bend, Indiana
Pete for America is run by a growing, well-organized, and motivated team, backed by volunteers and supporters across the country. We're searching for hard-working and kind people to join us. We are committed to radical transparency and fairness, and are steadfast in our work to share Pete's vision with the country. We don't stand for harassment or discrimination of any kind.
Mayor Pete is a different type of candidate, and we are a different kind of team. Our goals require collaboration across all departments and our structure facilitates that.
What you'll do:
- Process incoming correspondence to the campaign
- Craft thoughtful responses to mail received by the campaign
- Create a functional process to track all incoming gifts and correspondence
What you'll bring:
- A genuine value for diversity of experience and voices. You know diversity positively impacts outcomes, and you can point to times you've demonstrated this personally and professionally
- Ability to prioritize and follow through on multiple tasks in an ever changing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Being extremely precise with a high attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft programs and the Google Suite
- Excitement for a well organized spreadsheet
- Comfortability creating and maintaining lines of communication with other staff members
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and in a solutions-oriented way
- Willingness to take initiative with minimal supervision
- Satisfaction in maintaining and improving complex processes
Pete for America is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment free from unlawful discrimination as is consistent with our commitment to diversity, respect, and inclusion.
Pete for America provides all employees and applicants with equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment relationship.