Lead Ad Operations Specialist
South Bend, Indiana
Pete for America is looking for people to help scale Pete’s message using paid media.
Pete for America is run by a growing, well-organized, and motivated team, backed by volunteers and supporters across the country. We're searching for hard-working and kind people to join us. We are committed to radical transparency and fairness, and are steadfast in our work to share Pete's vision with the country. We don't stand for harassment or discrimination of any kind.
Mayor Pete is a different type of candidate, and we are a different kind of team. Our goals require collaboration across all departments and our structure facilitates that.
What you'll do:
- Lead the trafficking and implementation of digital paid media campaigns
- Help build out and manage our ad server and ad tech stackGet hands-on to manage the process for trafficking, optimizing, and reporting paid media campaigns
- Stand up and manage the campaign's ad tech stack Thrive in a fast-paced, high stakes environment
What you'll bring:
- Experience running ad operations for large-scale digital media campaignsDeep knowledge of ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, and other digital media tools
- An ability to manage multiple projects and maintain a high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Superb problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills and a record of putting them to use
- A passion for electing Mayor Pete the next president of the United States
Pete for America is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment free from unlawful discrimination as is consistent with our commitment to diversity, respect, and inclusion.
Pete for America provides all employees and applicants with equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment relationship.