South Bend, Indiana
Management and Operations
Pete for America is building our operations team.
The campaign is run by a small, well-organized, and motivated team, backed by volunteers and supporters across the country. We're searching for hard-working and kind people to join us. We are committed to radical transparency and fairness, and are steadfast in our work to share Pete's vision with the country. We don't stand for harassment or discrimination of any kind.
Mayor Pete is a different type of politician, and we are a different kind of team. Our goals require collaboration across all departments and our structure facilitates that.
This role is a unique opportunity to apply your skills in strategy, financial analysis and critical thinking. The ideal candidate will have an exceptional understanding of how to build systems, models and relationships that generate superior information to allow campaign leadership to make strategic decisions in real-time. This candidate possesses a thirst for learning, growth, and a commitment to integrity. Are you up to the challenge?
You might be a good fit if you enjoy:
- Understanding and performing the nuts-and-bolts of campaign operations
- Being detail-oriented and thorough, even when working under tight deadlines
- Knowing that the best decisions always come from the best data
- Excelling at budget analysis and management (and enjoy MS Office puns)
- Building financial models and reports to inform campaign strategy and decision-making
- Working across teams to make sure folks have the numbers and money they need to help Mayor Pete become the next President of the United States!
Pete for America is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment free from unlawful discrimination as is consistent with our commitment to diversity, respect, and inclusion. Pete for America provides all employees and applicants with equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment relationship.