Texas Deputy Investment Director
Pete for America is searching for hard-working and kind people to join the team. We are committed to transparency and fairness, and are steadfast in our work to share Pete's vision with the country. Mayor Pete is a different type of politician, and we are a different kind of team. Our goals require collaboration across all departments and our structure facilitates that. Pete for America is looking for a hard-working and talented professional to join our Investment team in Texas.
What you'll do:
- Assist Regional Investment Director in day-to-day fundraising operations in Texas
- Bring existing relationships and cultivate new relationships with investors
- Assist in tracking RSVPs, executing follow-up and staffing investment events with principal and surrogates
- Work with Regional Investment Director on coordinating events with hosts/host committees
- Track and organize data in NGP,G-Suites and Excel
- Manage event operation processes and coordinate with HQ on compliance matters
What you'll bring:
- Previous campaign experience required
- Previous fundraising experience required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Knowledge of NGP/VAN and ActBlue required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Google Sheets, and Excel required
Pete for America is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment free from unlawful discrimination as is consistent with our commitment to diversity, respect, and inclusion.
Pete for America provides all employees and applicants with equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment relationship.