Intern and Associates
Pete for America is run by a small, well-organized, and motivated team, backed by volunteers and supporters across the country. We're searching for hard-working and kind people to join us. We are committed to radical transparency and fairness, and are steadfast in our work to share Pete's vision with the country. We don't stand for harassment or discrimination of any kind.
Mayor Pete is a different type of politician, and we are a different kind of team. Our goals require collaboration across all departments and our structure facilitates that. A team player with a collaborative spirit and positive attitude will be well suited to our work culture.
We're looking for investment interns in South Bend and Los Angeles. These are paid positions.
What you'll do:
- Assist Investment team in day-to-day fundraising operations
- Assist in staffing finance events including tracking RSVPs and follow-up with guests
- Assist in staffing call time, scheduling follow-up meetings and sending thank you correspondence
- Track and organize data in NGP and Excel
- Provide administrative and organizational support to finance team
What you bring:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Knowledge of NGP/VAN preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Google Sheets, and Excel required
Pete for America is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment free from unlawful discrimination as is consistent with our commitment to diversity, respect, and inclusion.
Pete for America provides all employees and applicants with equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment relationship.