Pete for America is looking for a Field Assistant to help us build and manage our operational capacity in the Granite State.
Pete for America is run by a growing, well-organized, and motivated team, backed by volunteers and supporters across the country. We're searching for hard-working and kind people to join us. We are committed to radical transparency and fairness, and are steadfast in our work to share Pete's vision with the country. We don't stand for harassment or discrimination of any kind.
Mayor Pete is a different type of candidate, and we are a different kind of team. We are running a different kind of organizing program -- a relationship-focused nationally-scaled organizing program -- and we will be holding ourselves accountable to new and different metrics to track success.
We’re looking for someone who understands the power of a well-run state organizing program, someone who is excited to roll up their sleeves and get to work, someone who is friendly and eager to be helpful, and someone who is ready to think outside the box (and know that their ideas will be heard!) to run a creative and responsive organizing program.
What you'll do:
- Organize and maintain detailed calendars and coordinate communication structures for the Organizing Leadership Team
- Plan and organize departmental meetings with Regional Organizing Directors and Organizing Leadership
- Assist in the planning and execution of departmental trainings
- Assist in the scheduling and follow up for interviews
- Plan and execute other special projects as needed
What you'll bring:
- A put-your-head-down-and-do-the-work-but-also-have-fun-while-we-do-it attitude! A high level of expertise with Google calendar
- A solutions-oriented person who wants to find ways to get to “yes” Someone who strives for inbox zero
- Experience staffing a principal is preferred but not required
- Experience with an organizing program is also preferred but not required
Pete for America is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment free from unlawful discrimination as is consistent with our commitment to diversity, respect, and inclusion.
Pete for America provides all employees and applicants with equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment relationship.