South Bend, Indiana
Intern and Associates
Pete for America is run by a growing, well-organized, and motivated team, backed by volunteers and supporters across the country. We're searching for hard-working and kind people to join us. We are committed to radical transparency and fairness, and are steadfast in our work to share Pete's vision with the country. We don't stand for harassment or discrimination of any kind.
Mayor Pete is a different type of candidate, and we are a different kind of team. Our goals require collaboration across all departments and our structure facilitates that.
Fall Internships with Pete for America are paid positions.
What you'll do:
- Help maintain content across media platforms
- Fact check and tone check for authenticity
- Maintain rapid response guidelines and processes
- Support QA processes
- Work with creative teams to develop imagery and videos
You might be a good fit if you:
- Truly value a diversity of experiences and voices, you know it positively impacts outcomes, and you can point to times you've demonstrated this personally and professionally
- Have an understanding that the best tool we have at Pete for America is Pete’s message and voice
- Are committed to seamless and inclusive user experiences
- Have knowledge of social and web platforms
Pete for America is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment free from unlawful discrimination as is consistent with our commitment to diversity, respect, and inclusion.
Pete for America provides all employees and applicants with equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment relationship.