Pete for America is looking for entry and mid-level data professionals to build out the team.
Pete for America is run by a growing, well-organized, and motivated team, backed by volunteers and supporters across the country. We're searching for hard-working and kind people to join us. We are committed to radical transparency and fairness, and are steadfast in our work to share Pete's vision with the country. We don't stand for harassment or discrimination of any kind.
Mayor Pete is a different type of candidate, and we are a different kind of team. Our goals require collaboration across all departments and our structure facilitates that.
This role will help execute the immediate data needs of all our departments.
What you'll do:
- Build effective list segments
- Pull raw data and help piece together the story it tells
- Set up processes to ensure teams are collecting data properly
- Work with all types of data, including finance and supporter data, and email marketing and social analytics platforms
- Execute under quick deadlines
- Troubleshoot technology and software quickly in order to find the right data
What you'll bring:
- A genuine value for diversity of experience and voices. You know diversity positively impacts outcomes, and you can point to times you've demonstrated this personally and professionally
- Experience working with finance data and knowledge of what to look for
- Ability to communicate effectively, be an effective “translator” between the data and the humans that work with it
- Enthusiasm for learning campaign strategy
Pete for America is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment free from unlawful discrimination as is consistent with our commitment to diversity, respect, and inclusion.
Pete for America provides all employees and applicants with equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment relationship.