Online Ads Designer
South Bend, Indiana
Pete for America is building out our digital ads team and we are looking for someone to design campaign ads including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and temporary tattoos.
Pete for America is run by a small, well-organized, and motivated team, backed by volunteers and supporters across the country. We're searching for hard-working and kind people to join us. We are committed to radical transparency and fairness and are steadfast in our work to share Pete's vision with the country. We don't stand for harassment or discrimination of any kind.
Mayor Pete is a different type of politician, and we are a different kind of team. Our goals require collaboration across all departments and our structure facilitates that.
We are building a modern campaign, and that means each department needs to leverage social media content tailored for the platform, audience, and moment.
We are looking for people who have experience designing social media advertising for progressive clients, and are equal parts creative and detail-driven.
What you'll do:
- Create engaging, bold and thoughtful social media and display ads
- Build, optimize and customize ads for all platforms
- Collaborate with the Paid Media team to create the best performing creative
- Use data and results to optimize designs
You might be a good fit if you:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment in which multitasking and fast turnarounds are the norms
- Genuinely enjoy spending time on social media and following news cycles
- Are discreet, intuitive, and professional -- everything you do reflects on the campaign and the Mayor
- Know best practices for what sort of design, photography, and graphics perform best in the digital space (online and mobile)
- Have an expert level proficiency at Photoshop
- Create display online HTML 5 Ads
- Are proficient in DoubleClick ad studio (DV360)
- Are skilled at Illustrator (And know when to use it!)
- Excellent at typography and color combinations
- Work quickly and manage an organized workflow
Pete for America is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment free from unlawful discrimination as is consistent with our commitment to diversity, respect, and inclusion.
Pete for America provides all employees and applicants with equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment relationship.