South Bend, Indiana
Intern and Associates
Pete for America is run by a growing, well-organized, and motivated team, backed by volunteers and supporters across the country. We're searching for hard-working and kind people to join us. We are committed to radical transparency and fairness, and are steadfast in our work to share Pete's vision with the country. We don't stand for harassment or discrimination of any kind.
Mayor Pete is a different type of candidate, and we are a different kind of team. Our goals require collaboration across all departments and our structure facilitates that.
Fall Internships with Pete for America are paid positions.
What you'll do:
- Balance Sheet and Bank Reconciliations
- Budget analysis and management
- Internal/External reporting
- Payroll analysis and recording
- Treasury Management
- Building and maintaining vendor relationships
- Provide administrative and organizational support to the Financial Operations team
You might be a good fit if you:
- Truly value a diversity of experiences and voices, you know it positively impacts outcomes, and you can point to times you've demonstrated this personally and professionally
- Are interested in applying studies of the accounting field to federal political campaigns
- Have a willingness to learn about accrual and cash basis accounting
Pete for America is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment free from unlawful discrimination as is consistent with our commitment to diversity, respect, and inclusion.
Pete for America provides all employees and applicants with equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment relationship.