Partnership Director @ PetWell Partners
Portland, OR /
Sales/Partnerships – Partnerships (Business Development) /
PetWell Partners is a fast-growing operator of veterinary practices in the United States, and the only organization to earn Practice Network Accreditation from the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). We are seeking an ambitious and upbeat Director of Partnerships to help us expand our clientele. You are the front of the company and will have the dedication to build and apply an effective acquisition strategy.
We are looking for a Director of Partnerships to drive balanced financial growth through boosting acquisitions and forging positive relationships with clients. You will be instrumental in facilitating the growth of PetWell Partners’ portfolio of veterinary hospitals nationally and lead and grow the Pacific Northwest region. You will develop a full pipeline of business by working actively and alongside cross-functional teams and generate new business by demonstrating relationships, prospecting, conducting industry analysis, and client segmentation. You must reside in the Portland or Seattle areas and be able to travel 50 - 75% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing.
- 8+ years of proven sales experience.
- Generating leads and building a pipeline of partnership opportunities with veterinary practice owners.
- Experience with utilizing a CRM system; experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong customer relationships throughout a long sale cycle.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and hardworking performer, with a focus on teamwork.
- Experience working independently, as well as in a collaborative environment.
- Familiarity with veterinary hospitals is a plus.
- Previous relationships in the veterinary industry is required.
At PetWell Partners, we are a fast-growing AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 40 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees. Our home office is located the Montrose area of Houston, Texas. We are a pet friendly office. Free parking and open work concept.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
· Work-Life-Family balanced scheduling
· Competitive Compensation Plans
· Maternity and Paternity
· Mentorship / Training
· Licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
· Medical, vision, dental, and more
· Paid-time off (full-time employees)
· Tuition reimbursement
· Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
Don't Wait! Click Here and Apply Today!
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.