Associate Veterinarian @ A&B Animal Clinic (Full or Part Time)
Dallas, TX - A&B Animal Clinic /
Hospitals in North TX, OK, PA, VA, MD – A&B Animal Clinic /
A&B Animal Clinic has been a mainstay in Northeast Dallas, TX, since 1990. The hospital has a neighborhood feel and a quirky, fun atmosphere in which to work! We are seeking a full or part-time Associate Veterinarian for our practice that strives to provide professional, timely attention to every animal that comes through our doors. Come join our work family and experience what it means to enjoy your day to day work.
Our clinic serves dogs, cats, and has an opportunity and a desire to expand into exotics. We offer digital dental radiography and strive to keep abreast of current medical and surgical standards. The practice sees a wide range of cases, from wellness visits to complex workups. We are an AAHA accredited practice and work daily to uphold those standards.
As part of the PetWell team, we have access to veterinary professionals both locally and nationally, ranging in experience and skill set who are willing and committed to seeing growth for their peers. The support structure offers additional resources for medical cases, management issues, and cultural topics.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in Texas.
- Veterinary license must be in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have enthusiasm for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Open to experienced practitioners.
- Availability to work until 8 pm and some Saturdays.
This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make the decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 40 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
· Work-Life-Family balanced scheduling
· Competitive Compensation Plans
· Maternity and Paternity
· Mentorship / Training
· Licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
· Medical, vision, dental, and more
· Paid-time off (full-time employees)
· Tuition reimbursement
· Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
Don't Wait! Click Here and Apply Today!
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.