Associate Veterinarian (with leadership development) @ 303 Animal Clinic
Grand Prairie, TX - 303 Animal Clinic /
Hospitals in North TX, OK, PA, VA, MD – 303 Animal Clinic /
Come practice at just the right pace—we offer flexible scheduling for work/life balance with no on-call duties. 303 Animal Clinic, in Grand Prairie, TX, cultivates a fun, and caring work environment. Our mission is to provide quality care with compassion to every patient and client. We are looking for a full-time Veterinarian with an interest in leadership growth. We would like to groom this person to be an authority within the next year and partner with the practice manager in leadership, patient care, staff mentorship and development, and meeting the financial goals of the practice.
303 Animal Clinic is a high-quality AAHA hospital and cares deeply about making sure pets have everything they need to be happy and healthy by providing clear communication built on trust and integrity. Our medicine and relationships with our clients do not go unnoticed; we have been recognized as one of the top hospitals in the area. We also offer a family atmosphere with minimal turnover, consistent volumes, and a high level of medicine. The clinic is very spacious and many of the staff are proficient in Spanish.
About our clinic:
- Offer a broad range of services for cats and dogs.
- General practice hospital, ready, and able to handle any health issues your pets experience.
- Dedicated and committed staff with a 2:1 tech to doctor ratio.
- In-house and diagnostics allow us to get results.
- Offer digital radiology and ultrasound.
The Associate Veterinarian has:
- Have 4+ years of proven experience.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in the state of clinic location and in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have a passion for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Take pride in offering unmatched compassionate care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Support all other medical personnel, including veterinary technicians and assistants, and help will guide as a mentor to develop the clinical staff.
- Require confidence and proficiency in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
To be a fit for us, we're looking for a candidate with full-time capacity, has a desire to work collaboratively on our team, and is invested in building positive relationships with clients, colleagues, and our community. A teammate who is motivated for continuous personal and professional growth is vital to us. We'll encourage you to pursue your areas of interest and allow freedom in practicing medicine that is exciting and enriching to you as a Veterinarian.
About Grand Prairie: Right in the heart of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex lies the city of Grand Prairie. Here, you’ll discover the best in Texas tourist attractions, sporting events, arts and music, nightlife, and shopping – all in one place. Conveniently located just minutes from DFW International Airport, Grand Prairie offers easy access to both Dallas and Fort Worth. You’re just a few minutes’ drives from dozens of Dallas tourist attractions, including Six Flags Over Texas, the Ballpark at Arlington, and Cowboys Stadium.
This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make the decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 40 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
· Work-Life-Family balanced scheduling
· Competitive Compensation Plans
· Maternity and Paternity
· Mentorship / Training
· Licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
· Medical, vision, dental, and more
· Paid-time off (full-time employees)
· Tuition reimbursement
· Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
Don't Wait! Click Here and Apply Today!
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.