Veterinarian - Flexible Multi-Site Schedule - $10,000 Welcome Bonus
Montclair, VA - Montclair Animal Hospital /
Hospitals in North TX, OK, PA, VA, MD – Montclair Animal Hospital /
Do you enjoy practicing quality medicine, while maintaining a work-life balance with no on-call duties as after-hours emergencies are referred to a local ER? Look no further! Our growing veterinary practices located in Manassas and Montclair, VA is seeking a motivated, hardworking, quality veterinarian to join our team of experienced doctors.
You will have the opportunity to work at two of our AAHA accredited hospitals (Independent Hill Veterinary Clinic in Manassa, VA, and Montclair Animal Hospital in Montclair, VA). As a floating multi-site Veterinarian, you even will have a flexible schedule and you can even pick which pay structure fits your needs; Straight Salary, ProSal, or Shift pay.
About our hospitals:
- Clinics are AAHA accredited.
- Independent Hill has been awarded Northern Virginia Magazine’s 2019 Best Pet Care for Best Holistic Vet Practice
- General practice, well and non-well case work-ups, a reasonable surgical caseload (spays, neuters, soft tissue, and other types), and dentistry.
- Offer traditional and integrative medicine, in-house labs, ultrasound, fully stocked pharmacy, laser therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic, and radiography.
As a Veterinarian, you:
- Have 2+ years of experience.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in the state of clinic location.
- Have a veterinary license in good standing.
- Can acquire or hold currently a DEA license.
- Have a passion for learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Take pride in offering unmatched diligent care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Support all other medical personnel, including veterinary technicians and assistants, and will help guide as a mentor to develop the clinical staff.
- Exhibit confidence and proficiency in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
To be a fit for us, we're looking for a candidate with full-time capacity, has a desire to work collaboratively with us, and is invested in building positive relationships with clients, colleagues, and our community. Being and staying motivated for continuous personal and professional growth is vital to us. We'll encourage you to pursue your areas of interest and have freedom in practicing medicine that is exciting and enriching to you as a Veterinarian.
This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make the decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 40 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
· Work-Life-Family balanced scheduling
· Competitive Compensation Plans
· Maternity and Paternity
· Mentorship / Training
· Licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
· Medical, vision, dental, and more
· Paid-time off (full-time employees)
· Tuition reimbursement
· Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
Don't Wait! Click Here and Apply Today!
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.