Associate Veterinarian @ Payson Pet Care - Recent Grads Welcome!!
Payson, AZ - Payson Pet Care /
Hospitals in South TX, AZ, OR, WA – Payson Pet Care /
Payson Pet Care is a fast-paced hospital in Payson, AZ (hour and a half from Phoenix) is seeking an Associate Veterinarian for our busy practice that strives to provide professional, timely attention to every animal that comes through our doors. We focus on work, life, and family balance.
For over 20 years, our team has helped thousands of pets including, dogs, cats and small animals live healthier, longer-lasting lives. Our clinic specializes in dogs, cats, and occasionally smaller animals. Your day-to-day as a Veterinarian includes performing surgeries on animals, treating wounds, spaying, and neutering animals and prescribing medicine. If you love being around animals and are committed to offering them the best possible healthcare, we want to meet you!
We offer in-house laboratory, laser therapy, ultrasound, digital dental radiography, gastrotomy, enterotomy, cystotomy, and orthopedic surgical procedures. The practice sees a wide range of cases, from wellness visits to complex workups. As part of the PetWell team, we have access to veterinary professionals both locally and nationally, ranging in experience and skillset who are willing and committed to seeing growth for their peers. The support structure offers additional resources for medical cases, management issues, and cultural topics.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in the state of clinic location.
- Veterinary license must be in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have enthusiasm for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Open to recent graduates and experienced practitioners.
- Availability to take evening or weekend shifts in cases of emergency.
This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make the decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 40 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
· Work-Life-Family balanced scheduling
· Competitive Compensation Plans
· Maternity and Paternity
· Mentorship / Training
· Licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
· Medical, vision, dental, and more
· Paid-time off (full-time employees)
· Tuition reimbursement
· Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
Don't Wait! Click Here and Apply Today!
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.