Associate Veterinarian in Oregon
Portland, OR /
General – Oregon Veterinarian Opportunities /
We are looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our growing Portland hospitals serving the Beaverton and Raleigh Hills neighborhoods. We are committed to delivering high-quality medical services while promoting a culture of compassion and authenticity. We cultivate attractive working environments for each hospital staff member, making sure they have the resources to give every pet proper attention and keep clients well-informed.
As the Associate Veterinarian, you will contribute in the growth and participate in the upside of growing hospitals. Our mission is to provide outstanding medical and surgical care to our patients and the highest standard of patient and client care. We focus on work, life, and family balance.
Your day-to-day as a Veterinarian includes performing surgeries on injured animals, treating wounds, spaying, and neutering animals, and prescribing medicine. If you love being around animals and are committed to offering them the best possible healthcare, we want to meet you.
As part of the PetWell team, we have access to veterinary professionals both locally and nationally, ranging in experience and skillset who are willing and committed to seeing growth for their peers. The support structure offers additional resources for medical cases, management issues, and cultural topics.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in the state of clinic location.
- Veterinary license must be in good standing.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a small animal practice.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have enthusiasm for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Open to recent graduates and experienced practitioners.