Associate Veterinarian @ Family Pet Hospital
Edmond, OK - Family Pet Hospital /
Hospitals in North TX, OK, PA, VA, MD – Family Pet Hospital /
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow in your career as a Veterinarian in a collaborative environment and desire to practice quality medicine? You will feel encouraged at Family Pet Hospital in Edmond, OK. We cultivate a fun, authentic, and compassionate work environment. Our mission is to provide quality care with compassion to every patient and client and looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our team full-time.
We are high quality, AAHA accredited hospital, and care deeply about making sure pets have everything they need to be happy and healthy by providing clear communication built on trust and integrity. Our excellent client service and quality patient care cultivate in the long term. Our medicine and relationships with our clients do not go unnoticed; we have been recognized as one of the top hospitals in the area.
About our clinic:
- General practice hospital, focused on small animal preventative medicine and diagnostic medicine.
- An in-house laboratory allows us to get results and get your pet back on track to a healthy quality of life.
- Offer digital dental x-rays, therapeutic laser therapy, and tonometry.
As the Associate Veterinarian, you:
- Have experience as a Veterinarian.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- Have a license to practice veterinary medicine in the state and are in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have a passion for learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Take pride in offering unmatched diligent care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Support all other medical personnel, including veterinary technicians and assistants, and help develop the clinical staff.
- Project confidence and exhibit proficiency in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
To be a fit for us, we're looking for a candidate with full-time capacity, has a desire to work collaboratively with us, and is invested in building positive relationships with clients, colleagues, and our community. Being and staying motivated for continuous personal and professional growth is vital to us. We'll encourage you to pursue your areas of interest and have freedom in practicing medicine that is exciting and enriching to you as a Veterinarian.
About Edmond: Edmond, Oklahoma began at the crossroads of Route 66 and the Santa Fe Railroad and remains a hub of innovation and creativity. We are just north of Oklahoma City and near I-35, I-44, and I-40. Even though we've grown to nearly 100,000 citizens, Edmond maintains a strong sense of community and a hometown spirit.
This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make the decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 40 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
· Work-Life-Family balanced scheduling
· Competitive Compensation Plans
· Maternity and Paternity
· Mentorship / Training
· Licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
· Medical, vision, dental, and more
· Paid-time off (full-time employees)
· Tuition reimbursement
· Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
Don't Wait! Click Here and Apply Today!
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.