Kennel Technician @ Lake Grove Veterinary Clinic
Lake Oswego, OR - Lake Grove Vet Clinic /
Hospitals in South TX, AZ, OR, WA – Lake Grove Veterinary Clinic /
Are you passionate about animals and would jump at the chance to interact with all types of pets in an atmosphere where fun and compassion are the order of the day? At Lake Grove Veterinary Clinic, we employ the most excellent veterinary professionals to deliver high-quality services while promoting a culture of compassion and authenticity.
As our Kennel Technician, where you'll spend quality time with our furry patients who will love the attention you show them. You will care for dogs and cats housed in the kennels as well as the cleaning and maintenance of the enclosures, exercise yards, and complex. You must love and respect all animals, and the bond shared between pets and people. This is a fast-paced job and requires the ability to multitask.
As the Kennel Technician, duties may include feeding and giving water to animals following specific schedules and special feeding instructions. You may also clean, organize, and disinfect animal quarters; answer phone calls and schedule appointments; examine and observe animals to check possible signs of illnesses, diseases, or injuries. There may be times that you respond to questions from customers and provide information about animals, such as habitat, behavior, physical activities, or breeding habits.
Tuesday 12:00 - 5:00 pm
Wednesday and Thursday: 3:00 - 8:00 pm
Friday 12:00 - 5:00pm
The Kennel Technician has:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Work well independently and in a group.
- Professional appearance required; scrubs are to be worn at all times.
- Build balanced relationships and engage customers by going above and beyond.
- Passion for learning and growing.
- Excellent communication with clients is clear and understood, including phone, texting, and email.
- Be able to work independently and provide support to coworkers and veterinarians.
This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make the decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 40 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
· Work-Life-Family balanced scheduling
· Competitive Compensation Plans
· Maternity and Paternity
· Mentorship / Training
· Licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
· Medical, vision, dental, and more
· Paid-time off (full-time employees)
· Tuition reimbursement
· Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
Don't Wait! Click Here and Apply Today!
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.