Pet Groomer @ Arlington Pet Care Hospital
Arlington, TX - Arlington Pet Care Hospital /
Hospitals in North TX, OK, PA, VA, MD – Arlington Pet Care Hospital /
A modern state of the art facility, Arlington Pet Care Hospital, is a full-service companion animal hospital. We are committed to delivering high-quality medical services while promoting a culture of compassion and authenticity. We cultivate attractive working environments for each hospital staff member, making sure they have the resources to give every pet proper attention and keep clients well-informed.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial-minded Groomer to join our team as you will be the only groomer on staff. Our groomers have been averaging between $600 + tips, weekly depending on schedule and abilities. We are usually booked several weeks in advance so punctuality and reliability are very important.
The ideal Groomer will be able to groom pets of all breeds and sizes (including cats) and must be adept at grooming different sizes and breeds utilizing the appropriate tools to ensure high-quality work. You have customer service skills, and compassion for animals and possess an aptitude for grooming in a high volume environment in accordance with each client's specifications.
Schedule: Flexible (7:30 am start time)
Check us out on Facebook!
The ideal Groomer has:
- 2+ years of experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Compassion and patience for animals is required
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to maintain a clean and sanitary work environment.
- Must provide your own kit, we supply shampoos, etc...
- Ability to remain calm and professional when working with difficult animals
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and stand all-day.
What's in it for you?
- Appointment scheduling is done by our hospital team, which allows you to focus on grooming each pet without interruption
- Our Groomers are paid 50% Commission plus ALL TIPS!
- Employees are (not as an independent contractor) eligible for benefits
This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make the decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 40 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
· Work-Life-Family balanced scheduling
· Competitive Compensation Plans
· Maternity and Paternity
· Mentorship / Training
· Licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
· Medical, vision, dental, and more
· Paid-time off (full-time employees)
· Tuition reimbursement
· Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
Don't Wait! Click Here and Apply Today!
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.