Board Certified Internist (DAVIM) @ Oregon Veterinary Speciality Hospital
Beaverton , OR - Oregon Veterinary Specialty Hospital /
Hospitals in South TX, AZ, OR, WA – Oregon Veterinary Specialty Hospital /
Oregon Veterinary Speciality Hospital is seeking a Board Certified Internist (DAVIM) to join our team of dedicated specialists in Beaverton, OR. We care deeply about making sure pets have everything they need to be happy and healthy by providing clear communication built on trust and integrity—our excellent client service and quality patient care foster in the long term. Our medicine and relationships with our clients do not go unnoticed; we have been recognized as one of the top hospitals in the area.
We are seeking a veterinarian certified in Internal Medicine or veterinarian who has successfully completed the ACVIM examination and are preparing credentials for the certifying examination. Our doctors are competent, caring, and compassionate professionals. Duties will include referral level appointments, case consultations, positive professional interactions, and diagnostic & therapeutic procedures related to all aspects of internal medicine.
About our hospital:
- Specialty hospital, and able to handle any health issues your pets experience.
- An internal lab allows us to get results quickly.
- Offer Full-Spectrum Diagnostic CT services, I131 Treatment for Feline Hyperthyroidism and Therapeutic Laser Treatment.
As a Board Certified Internist:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, active OR license, or in the process of receiving OR license.
- Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine or successfully completed the ACVIM examination and are preparing credentials for the exam.
- Experience conducting different types of surgeries, vaccinations, and health checks on animals.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language.
To be a fit for us, we're looking for a candidate with full-time capacity, has a desire to work collaboratively with us, and is invested in building positive relationships with clients, colleagues, and our community. Being and staying motivated for continuous personal and professional growth is vital to us. We'll encourage you to pursue your areas of interest and have freedom in practicing medicine that is exciting and enriching to you as a Veterinarian.
About Beaverton: Tucked between the spectacular West Hills and Tualatin Valley farmlands, Beaverton has an outstanding identity and it’s filled with wineries, historic landmarks, international restaurants, boutiques, and Nike’s global headquarters. And the outdoors are always easy to access; Beaverton has an extended network of more than 100 parks, 30 miles of hiking trails and 25 miles of bike paths.
This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make the decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 40 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
· Work-Life-Family balanced scheduling
· Competitive Compensation Plans
· Maternity and Paternity
· Mentorship / Training
· Licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
· Medical, vision, dental, and more
· Paid-time off (full-time employees)
· Tuition reimbursement
· Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
Don't Wait! Click Here and Apply Today!
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.