Associate Veterinarian (with leadership development) @ Shady Brook Animal Hospital
Magnolia, TX - Shady Brook Animal Hospital /
Hospitals in South TX, AZ, OR, WA – Shady Brook Animal Hospital /
Come practice at just the right pace – we see patients by appointment, and walk-ins/emergencies as needed, and we offer flexible scheduling for work/life/family balance. Shady Brook Animal Hospital, in Magnolia, TX, cultivates a fun, and compassionate work environment. Our mission is to provide quality care with compassion to every patient and client. We are ideally looking for a full-time Associate Veterinarian with interest in leadership growth. We would like to groom this person to be an authority within the next year and partner with the practice manager in leadership, patient care, staff mentorship and development, and meeting the financial goals of the practice.
Shady Brook Animal Hospital is a high quality (AAHA since 2005) hospital and cares deeply about making sure pets have everything they need to be happy and healthy by providing clear communication built on trust and integrity. Our excellent client service and quality patient care foster in the long term. Our medicine and relationships with our clients do not go unnoticed; we have been recognized as one of the top hospitals in the area. We also offer a family atmosphere with minimal turnover, consistent volumes, and a high level of medicine.
About our clinic:
- Offer a broad range of services for cats, dogs, birds, pocket pets, and reptiles.
- General practice hospital, ready, and able to handle any health issues your pets experience.
- An in-house lab and diagnostics allow us to get results.
- An in-house pharmacy.
- Offer digital x-rays, digital dental x-rays, and ultrasound.
As the Senior Associate Veterinarian, you
- Have 4+ years of proven experience.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in the state of clinic location.
- Veterinary license must be in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have enthusiasm for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Take pride in offering unmatched compassionate care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Support all other medical personnel, including veterinary technicians and assistants, and help will guide as a mentor to develop the clinical staff.
- Require confidence and proficiency in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
To be a fit for us, we're looking for a candidate with full-time capacity, has a desire to work collaboratively on our team, and is invested in building positive relationships with clients, colleagues, and our community. Being and staying motivated for continuous personal and professional growth is vital to us. We'll encourage you to pursue your areas of interest and have freedom in practicing medicine that is exciting and enriching to you as a Veterinarian.
About Magnolia: Magnolia, TX is located in southwest Montgomery County, and north of Houston, TX. It is a city with scenic infrastructure and has been awarded the Recognized Scenic City Certification by Scenic Texas. Magnolia is a vibrant small town with a growing economy; it is the small-town charm that draws many visitors.
This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make the decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 40 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
· Work-Life-Family balanced scheduling
· Competitive Compensation Plans
· Maternity and Paternity
· Mentorship / Training
· Licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
· Medical, vision, dental, and more
· Paid-time off (full-time employees)
· Tuition reimbursement
· Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
Don't Wait! Click Here and Apply Today!
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.