Associate Veterinarian @ Emergency Pet Care of Texas
Magnolia, TX - Emergency Pet Care of Texas /
Hospitals in South TX, AZ, OR, WA – Emergency Pet Care of Texas /
Emergency Pet Care of Texas, located in the heart of Magnolia, TX, (north of Houston) is an excellent 24-hour AAHA Accredited animal emergency facility. We are currently looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our team of dedicated emergency clinicians.
At Emergency Pet Care of Texas, we take pride in providing the best experience possible to all of our patients and clients. We are fortunate to work with a community of caring, intelligent, and dedicated clientele that allows us to deliver efficient patient care. We work closely with our referring veterinary community to build trust and fruitful relationships.
Our staff has helped thousands of pets including, dogs, cats, and pocket pets live healthier, longer-lasting lives. Our facility is equipped with a variety of services including digital radiography, teleradiology interpretation, ultrasound services. In addition, we have a full in-house laboratory, including lactate, coagulation testing, blood typing, and blood gas analysis.
We thrive in supporting all patients through illnesses with services that include IV fluid support, oxygen therapy, critical care monitoring, emergency surgical services, and blood transfusions, to name a few. Our support staff consists of multiple credentialed technicians and specialized VTS’s in emergency & critical care. As part of the PetWell team, we have access to veterinary professionals both locally and nationally, ranging in experience and skillset who are willing and committed to seeing growth for their peers.
If you love being around animals and people committed to offering them the best possible healthcare, we want to meet you!
The Associate Veterinarian has:
- Open to experienced clinicians.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, active TX license.
- Experience conducting different types of surgeries, vaccinations, and health checks on animals.
- Experienced in traumatic, general, and invasive soft tissue surgery.
- Proficient in medically leading acute and chronic cases.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language.
- Schedule flexibility of daytime, overnights, weekends, and holidays.
This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make the decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 40 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
· Work-Life-Family balanced scheduling
· Competitive Compensation Plans
· Maternity and Paternity
· Mentorship / Training
· Licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
· Medical, vision, dental, and more
· Paid-time off (full-time employees)
· Tuition reimbursement
· Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
Don't Wait! Click Here and Apply Today!
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.