Oregon Practice Manager
Portland, OR /
General – Oregon Veterinarian Opportunities /
Veterinary Practice Managers play a pivotal role in our hospitals We are looking for a Practice Manager to join our growing network of Portland hospitals serving Southwest Portland. We are committed to delivering high-quality medical services while promoting a culture of compassion and authenticity. Our mission is to provide outstanding medical and surgical care to our patients and the highest standard of patient and client care.
Your medical business skills will be utilized to get results and leadership skills will come into play as you develop team members. Along with a team of knowledgeable veterinary care specialists, you’ll ensure that clients and patients have a positive experience when they visit our practice. Through a professional relationship with the veterinary medical team, field leadership, and practice owner. You’ll be helping optimize the growth of both the business as well as ensuring the quality of patient care remains top-notch.
In partnership with the Medical Director and Regional Operations Manager,the Practice Manager plays a vital role within the hospital, leading day-to-day operations so the medical team can devote their time to delivering the highest quality veterinary care.
As part of the PetWell team, we have access to veterinary professionals both locally and nationally, ranging in experience and skillset who are willing and committed to seeing growth for their peers. The support structure offers additional resources for medical cases, management issues, and cultural topics.
The Practice Manager has:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- CVPM or a desire to become certified preferred.
- Five years of related experience in the veterinary profession.
- Outstanding emotional intelligence.
- Hands-on management style with proactive problem-solving skills.
- Dedication to outstanding client service while demonstrating empathy toward clients and compassion toward patients
- An encouraged mentor that builds team morale and cohesion and elevates team members to meet their full potential
- Knowledge of AAHA and Fear Free Standards.