Associate Veterinarian @ Pet Medical Center of Katy
Katy, TX - Pet Medical Center of Katy /
Hospitals in South TX, AZ, OR, WA – Pet Medical Center of Katy /
Come practice at just the right pace – patient visits by appointment only, and walk-ins and emergency are seen as needed, and offer flexible scheduling for work/life/family balance. Pet Medical Center of Katy, in Katy, TX, cultivates a fun, authentic, and compassionate work environment. Our mission is to provide quality care with compassion to every patient and client. We are looking for a part-time Associate Veterinarian. We offer a family atmosphere with minimal turnover, consistent volumes, and a high level of medicine.
We are a high quality, AAHA accredited hospital and care deeply about making sure pets have everything they need to be happy and healthy by providing clear communication built on trust and integrity. Our excellent client service and quality patient care foster in the long term. Our medicine and relationships with our clients do not go unnoticed; we have been recognized as one of the top hospitals in the area.
About our hospital:
- Offer a broad range of services for companion animals.
- General practice hospital, ready, and able to handle any health issues your pets experience.
- An in-house lab and diagnostics allow us to get results.
- An in-house pharmacy.
- Offer digital x-rays, digital dental x-rays, and ultrasound.
As the Associate Veterinarian, you:
- Open to recent graduates and experienced practitioners
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in the state of clinic location.
- Veterinary license must be in good standing.
- DEA licensure is preferred.
- Must have a passion for learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Take pride in offering unmatched diligent care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Support all other medical personnel, including veterinary technicians and assistants, and help will guide as a mentor to develop the clinical staff.
- Require confidence and proficiency in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
To be a fit for us, we're looking for a candidate with full-time capacity, has a desire to work collaboratively on our team, and is invested in building positive relationships with clients, colleagues, and our community. Being and staying motivated for continuous personal and professional growth is vital to us. We'll encourage you to pursue your areas of interest and have freedom in practicing medicine that is exciting and enriching to you as a Veterinarian.
About Katy: Katy is the hub of three counties and is 30 miles west of Houston. The City provides the highest quality of life for its residents. Beautiful neighborhoods, communities, and abundant green space for parks and recreation. Katy ISD ranks among the top school districts in the country, offering students an excellent education. Katy offers the best of both worlds - the charm of a small town, but all the conveniences of a large city. It is rich in traditions and heritage and highlights an unmatched community pride.
This hospital is owned and operated by PetWell Partners. At our hospitals, our Veterinarians make the decisions about medicine and treatment choices. We are a fast-growing AAHA accredited network of veterinary hospitals. We currently operate over 40 hospitals across eight states with over 725 employees.
As an employee, you will have access to a wide range of benefits, training, and career growth opportunities. Need to move? Don't change employers; move with us.
Benefits include but not limited to:
· Work-Life-Family balanced scheduling
· Competitive Compensation Plans
· Maternity and Paternity
· Mentorship / Training
· Licensing fees, CE's and professional dues
· Medical, vision, dental, and more
· Paid-time off (full-time employees)
· Tuition reimbursement
· Relocation assistance (for New Hires and Internal Mobility)
Don't Wait! Click Here and Apply Today!
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.