Product Marketing Manager (B2C)
Paris | Remote /
Growth & Marketing /
✨ About us ✨
PhotoRoom develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 7M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly and our app was awarded as the Best App of 2021 by Android and named Editor’s Choice by Apple.
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, Google, or Bumble. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
🤓We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end product and marketing opportunity for our audience of “prosumer” creators, resellers, and small businesses.
💰Competitive Compensation + Stock-Options/BSPCE
🇪🇺 We are flexible: you can work from anywhere in Europe and come once a month to Paris (fully reimbursed) or come to the office more often.
✈️ We offer substantial support for relocation (up to 10k€), including finding an apartment in Paris and supporting you with the visa procedure.
💻 Technology - new MacBook Pro, monitor, keyboard, etc.
🏖️ Socials - Quarterly company retreats, weekly Happy Hour & Game Time
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team, and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
*We will adapt to the cost of living if it is higher than in Paris.
✨ About the role ✨
- Champion our customers: You’ll work with our researcher to understand our audience–and our competitors–better and then deliver fresh insights back to the team that help us improve our customer and product experience. You’ll also work on segmenting our audiences and building personas so we’re telling the right stories to the right people.
- Be the source of truth for our product positioning: As the owner of our market positioning, and competitor analysis for the prosumer audience, you’ll turn technical knowledge into jargon-free value propositions and benefit statements that sell. You’ll use your market expertise and knowledge of our competitive set to inform our product roadmap and pricing strategy and share data-backed opinions on how to make our product better.
- Bring our product to life: You’ll take full ownership of positioning, planning, and launching new product features and updates to our prosumer audience of creators and influencers. You’ll articulate clear and concise Go To Market plans to increase product awareness, adoption and retention, and then collaborate with other members of the marketing team on content and campaigns that resonate with our audience.
- Turn coworkers into product advocates: You’ll act as a connector between our product and marketing teams, building strong relationships across the business. You’ll also be responsible for educating the rest of the marketing team on how to talk about our products through workshops, documentation, and regular communication.
✨ About you ✨
- Audience centric: You are passionate about the audiences you serve and keep empathy for your users at the heart of everything you do.
- Strategic thinking: You’re someone who sees the big picture and can bring ideas together into a relevant customer experience. You can clearly articulate a strategic plan for product marketing and use feedback and learning to improve results.
- Communication: You’ve excellent spoken and written communication skills, allowing you to successfully communicate complex information clearly to your colleagues and help translate product features into messaging that resonates with our customers.
- Analytical: You possess keen analytical skills, with the ability to turn complex, disparate datasets into insights that drive strategies and solutions.
- Ownership: You’ve strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously. You are hands-on. You plan AND execute.
- Impact: You want to make PhotoRoom known to millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners in a fast-growing environment. In addition, you can recruit talented people to add value and bring positive reinforcement to the team.
- Language: Native fluency in English, you know how to adapt yourself to other cultures to manage worldwide campaigns.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.