Paris | Remote /
✨ About us ✨
PhotoRoom develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 6M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly and our app was awarded as the Best App of 2021 by Android and named Editor’s Choice by Apple.
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, Google, or Bumble. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
🤓 We are looking for our very first Product Manager who will help us to define the future of PhotoRoom Products. Your mission will be to provide the best experience with photography for entrepreneurs, content creators, and resellers who trust PhotoRoom to develop their businesses.
💰 [70-100k]* + Stock-Options/BSPCE
🇪🇺 We are flexible: you can work from anywhere in Europe, come once a month to Paris (fully reimbursed), or come to the office more often.
✈️ We offer substantial support for relocation (10k€ signing bonus), including finding an apartment in Paris and supporting you with the visa procedure.
💻 Technology - new MacBook Pro, monitor, keyboard, etc.
🏖️ Socials - Quarterly company retreats, weekly Happy Hour & Game Time
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
*We can go higher for outstanding profiles and adapt to the cost of living if it is higher than in Paris.
✨ About the role ✨
- As the first Product Manager at PhotoRoom, you will be constantly interacting with the design and engineering team as well as partnering with our Founders.
- Your main goal will be to define the problems and features and you will create and own a clear roadmap working closely with the team.
- Your will be using user interviews and data analysis to determine the customer's pains and use this information to determine solutions that will empower our millions of users.
- Invent the camera of the entrepreneur: Our users are not photographers, they want to create studio-quality images to look pro. Straightforward and fast feedback in the camera and editing interface will help our users learn and grow their business.
- Generate the best templates: suggesting the best templates for our user's photos, generating them with designers, generative AI, or a mix of both is key to making our users successful.
- Collaboration: small teams are leveraging PhotoRoom's unique cross-platform technology to edit photos together. No other team on earth has this tech. You’ll enable live collaboration for a mobile-first company.
Problems you will own:
✨ About you ✨
- You have a solid experience in product management, ideally in consumer mobile applications, SaaS or AI. Ideally, you have an engineering or design experience too.
- You are able to leverage in-depth data analysis to make decisions and prioritize on features.
- Your collaboration skills are excellent: you are able to be a voice for our users, collect feedback from the team, and explain the decisions and choices we make on the product side.
- You have stellar communication skills as it is crucial that everyone in the team understands the problem we are trying to solve.
✨ Hiring Process ✨
- Screening call with the Talent Manager
- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager
- Home technical assignment, followed by a review with the team (can be compensated and under 3h)
- Culture fit interview and meet the team!
- Reference check & Offer
- Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.