Video Content Specialist
Paris | Onsite /
Growth & Marketing /
✨ About us ✨
PhotoRoom develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 6M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly and our app was awarded as the Best App of 2021 by Android and named Editor’s Choice by Apple.
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, Google, or Bumble. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
🤓 We are looking for an experienced & creative Video Content Specialist to join our team and create the most engaging content for our website and our AppStore videos.
💰45-60K€* depending on experience
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
The role can be offered on either a freelancing basis or an employment contract.
*We can go higher for outstanding profiles.
✨ About the role ✨
- You will shoot & edit raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for posting online. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, and special effects.
- You will regularly collaborate with the marketing team.
- You will follow the company's brand guidelines.
- You will develop an overall video brand messaging strategy.
✨ About you ✨
- You have demonstrable video shooting & editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- You have solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, and Final Cut).
- You have previous experience with motion graphics.
- You are familiar with special effects, 3D, and compositing.
- You have a creative mind and storytelling skills with a positive personality & high attention to detail.
✨ Hiring Process ✨
- Screening call
- Portfolio review
- Culture fit interview and meet the team!
- Reference check & Offer
Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.