Paris | Onsite /
Growth & Marketing /
✨ About us ✨
PhotoRoom develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 10M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly, and our app was awarded the Best App of 2021 by Android and named Editor’s Choice by Apple. We recently launched our second product, the API, allowing us to deploy our tech at scale through a b-to-b motion.
We are at an exciting stage of our journey, having successfully raised our Series A and looking to scale to $100M ARR in the next couple of years.
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, or Google. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
💰 1500 euros brut per month
💡 Spacious modern office in the center of Paris, Rue Bachaumont, 75002.
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team, and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
💻 Technology - new MacBook Pro, monitor, keyboard, etc.
✨ About the role ✨
- We are looking for a creative International and Growth intern to join our team. Your goal would be to contribute to our international growth and to improve our overall business performance.
- You’ll join the Growth team and will also work closely with our Product, Community, and Content teams.
- Work with the International team on the execution of our strategy in core markets (Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Germany, Brazil, Mexico, and France).
- Implement monetization and CRM campaigns in those markets to accelerate our growth.
- Eager to learn and test, you regularly try new strategies and tactics to grow PhotoRoom’s subscriber base.
- Work with the VP of growth on revenue and business analysis topics (e.g., growth modeling, correlation between feature adoption and revenue).
- Improve internal documentation and processes to increase team efficiency.
✨ About you ✨
- 📱 At least one internship experience in a fast-growing startup or consulting firm.
- 👩💻You’re a stickler for details and love a good spreadsheet - you’re comfortable with numbers, statistics & analyzing data to identify trends, optimize, forecast & make decisions.
- 🌍 Fluent in English, you know how to adapt yourself to other cultures.
- Team: you are humble, open to challenge, and like to help others grow. The most important is the progress of the team and the product.
- Impact: you can prioritize your time to build what will give users superpowers or wow them.
- Learning: learning and sharing knowledge makes you happy. At PhotoRoom, this holds true as a team, with machine learning, and with our users.
- Resourceful: you are self-motivated and enjoy taking initiative and rolling up your sleeves to move forward with a project.
✨ Hiring Process ✨
- Screening call with a Growth Manager
- Home technical assignment, followed by a review with the team
- Culture fit interview and meet the team!
- Reference check & Offer
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.