Paris | Remote /
Growth & Marketing /
✨ About us ✨
PhotoRoom develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 6M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly and our app was awarded as the Best App of 2021 by Android and named Editor’s Choice by Apple.
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, Google, or Bumble. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
🤓 We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Community Coordinator to join our team. With the support of our Community Lead, you will be responsible for nurturing & growing the PhotoRoom community.
💰37K-42K€* depending on experience + Stock-Options/BSPCE.
💻 Technology - new MacBook Pro, monitor, keyboard, etc.
🏖️ Socials - Quarterly company retreats, weekly Happy Hour & Game Time
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
*We can go higher for outstanding profiles.
✨ About the role ✨
- You will set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- You will provide engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts.
- You will respond to comments and user queries in a timely manner (e.g. assist with community admin & moderation — welcome users, conversation engagement, answer support questions, approve members).
- You will develop a 2-way feedback loop with the community to help with product development and pricing.
- You will assist Community Lead in implementing an Ambassador Program.
- You will help to develop PhotoRoom’s robust network of content creators.
- You will coordinate with the Marketing, and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency while liaising with the development team to stay updated on new products and features.
- You will manage an individual pipeline of leads and convert them to onboards in order to achieve KPIs.
- You will research new personas that align with brand strategies.
- You will research & define new markets to optimize for ads.
✨ About you ✨
- You have proven work experience in community development and launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter).
- You have the ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- You are tech-savvy, with strong communication skills (both written & verbal in English).
- You have knowledge of e-commerce and online marketplaces.
- You are eager to experiment and test the impact of specific initiatives.
- Building relationships with members to move them up the ladder of engagement
- You are creative and outgoing with a positive personality & high attention to detail.
- You are a PhotoRoom user (plus, but not mandatory).
✨ Hiring Process ✨
- Screening call with Talent Manager & Community Lead
- Home technical assignment, followed by a review with the team (can be compensated and does not take more than 3 hours)
- Culture fit interview and meet the team!
- Reference check & Offer
Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.