Lifecycle & CRM Manager
Paris | Remote /
Growth & Marketing /
✨ About us ✨
PhotoRoom develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 6M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly and our app was awarded as the Best App of 2021 by Android and named Editor’s Choice by Apple.
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, Google, or Bumble. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
Join our retention team as Lifecycle & CRM manager in a fast-growing start-up and make your mark on a product used by millions of people monthly.
Within the Marketing & Growth team, you will be improving the entire post-acquisition customer journey and acting for customer retention.
💰 45-60k* + Stock-Options/BSPCE
🇪🇺 We are flexible: you can work from anywhere in Europe, come once a month to Paris (fully reimbursed), or come to the office more often.
✈️ We offer substantial support for relocation (10k€ signing bonus), including finding an apartment in Paris and supporting you with the visa procedure.
💻 Technology - new MacBook Pro, monitor, keyboard, etc.
🏖️ Socials - Biannual company retreats, weekly Happy Hour & Game Time
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
*We can go higher for outstanding profiles and adapt to the cost of living if it is higher than in Paris.
✨About the role ✨
- You will PhotoRoom’s CRM program and drive business impact with cross-channel lifecycle communications (email, push notifications, in-app messages, etc.)
- You will scope detailed CRM experiments to validate hypotheses that align closely with user psychology and usage habits
- You will help the team turn experiments into complex lifecycle flows using triggers and segmentations that intelligently send campaigns with both static and dynamic content
- You will own the production management of communications, including design, content briefs, and audience targeting.
- You will analyze the effectiveness of journeys, gather user insights, and report results to all stakeholders.
✨ About you ✨
- You have superior collaboration and interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- You are both creative and rigorous
- You pay attention to details and love testing
- You have a good understanding of the data and technical aspects linked to mobile CRM, ideally, you have previous experience using Braze.
- You are a self-starter and don’t need to wait for instructions
- You are perfectly fluent in English. You will serve millions of users from 150+ countries.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.