Business Development Lead
Paris | Remote
✨ About us ✨
PhotoRoom develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 100M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly, and our app was named Editor’s Choice by Apple and Google. We launched our API in 2023 as well, allowing us to deploy our tech at scale through a B2B motion.
We are at an exciting stage of our journey, having successfully raised our Series A and looking to scale to $100M ARR in 2024.
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, or Google. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
🤓 We are looking for an expert in the Business Development field to help us go to the next level! As our new Business Development Representative (BDR), you will focus on outreach to specific verticals and build a pipeline for our sales team.
💰 €50k-62k OTE + Stock-Options/BSPCE
🇪🇺 We are flexible: you can work from anywhere in Europe, come once a month to Paris (fully reimbursed), or come to the office more often.
✈️ We offer substantial support for relocation (10k€ relocation bonus), including finding an apartment in Paris and supporting you with the visa procedure.
💻 Technology - new MacBook Pro, monitor, keyboard, etc.
🏖️ Socials - Biannual company retreats, weekly Happy Hour & Game Time.
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team, and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
✨ About the role ✨
- Your main task will be to build a pipeline of potential PhotoRoom clients for our Sales team, focused on outbound outreach.
- You will conduct targeted outreach to prospects within specified verticals identified by you and the Head of Sales.
- You will utilize the latest sales tools and technologies for identifying, qualifying, and engaging potential customers.
- You will contact prospects in a creative and personalized way that scales.
- You will work closely with the Head of Sales to align outreach strategies with overall sales objectives.
- You will collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute targeted campaigns that align with sales goals.
- You will qualify leads generated through various channels and ensure a seamless handover to the sales team.
- You will accurately log, track, and manage outbound activities, opportunities, and account information in Hubspot.
- You will act as a key player in driving business growth by meeting and exceeding defined targets.
- You will foster positive relationships with both internal teams and external prospects.
- You will meet & exceed monthly and quarterly targets.
✨ About you ✨
- You have proven experience as a Business Development Representative (BDR / SDR) or in a similar B2B role.
- You have a talent for finding new businesses and developing positive relationships.
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal. You can easily explain the benefits of a service and can simplify complex topics in a way that anyone can understand.
- You are familiar with the latest sales tools, outreach tools, CRM systems, and marketing automation platforms.
- You have a results-driven mindset with a focus on meeting and exceeding targets.
- You are a self-starter. You act independently when necessary, creating and executing plans for improvements and implementation.
- You are able to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a dynamic team.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- You are an analytical thinker who can identify patterns across large data sets.
- You are willing to adapt and learn in a fast-paced and evolving work environment.
- You are enthusiastic about AI.
- You are fluent in English. Another language is a plus.
- Please note that this is not an Account Executive role but a BDR role. You will be working with our Head of Sales and AEs.
✨ Hiring Process ✨
- Screening call with the Talent Manager
- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager
- Home technical assignment, followed by a review with the team (can be compensated and under 3h)
- Culture fit interview and meet the team!
- Reference check & Offer
Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.