Office & Events Manager
Paris | Onsite /
✨ About us ✨
PhotoRoom develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 6M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly and our app was awarded as the Best App of 2021 by Android and named Editor’s Choice by Apple.
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, Google, or Bumble. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
🤓 We are looking for our very first Office & Events Manager to create a unique experience for the people of PhotoRoom. You will lead and run office management, as well as events coordination for our hybrid team.
💰45K-50K€* depending on experience + Stock-Options/BSPCE
💻 Technology - new MacBook Pro, monitor, keyboard, etc.
🏖️ Socials - Quarterly company retreats, weekly Happy Hour & Game Time
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
*We can go higher for outstanding profiles
✨ About the role ✨
- Office management:
- Office hunt: you will search, find and supervise the renovation of our next office in Paris… and prepare our next move
- You will be the point of contact for providers and landlord
- You will have day-to-day office management tasks: make sure the office is a nice place to work
- Onboarding and Employee Experience:
- You will manage and purchase IT equipment
- You will perform administrative onboarding
- You will own the onboarding coordination to make new PhotoRoomers feel welcome and set them up for success
- You will plan and organize events for the team: remote events, monthly gatherings in Paris, quarterly offsites, game nights, holiday parties, etc.
- You will collect feedback, test, and learn about the activities people enjoy the most
- You will source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- You will act as our team’s ambassador to external travel agencies, accommodation providers, and any kind of event coordinators
✨ About you ✨
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have the ability to plan and execute an office move
- You have attention to detail and organizational skills
- Your communication style is positive and inclusive
- You are creative and love experimenting with new ideas to create connections among the team
- You can work at the office at least 4 days a week
- Nice to have: you are familiar with tools like Payfit, Deel, Notion, Lever, and Slack
✨ Hiring Process ✨
- Screening call
- Home assignment & review with the team
- Culture fit interview and meet the team
- Reference check & Offer
Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.