Short Form Video Editor for Paid Ads (TikTok, YouTube Shorts, Instragram Reels)
Paris | Remote /
Growth & Marketing /
✨ About us ✨
PhotoRoom develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 10M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly, and our app was awarded the Best App of 2021 by Android and named Editor’s Choice by Apple. We recently launched our second product, the API, allowing us to deploy our tech at scale through a b-to-b motion.
We are at an exciting stage of our journey, having successfully raised our Series A and looking to scale to $100M ARR in the next couple of years.
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, or Google. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
🤓 We are looking for an experienced & creative Marketing Artist/video editor to join our team and create the most engaging ads for our user acquisition campaigns on social channels.
💰43-50K€* depending on experience
🇪🇺 We are flexible: you can work from anywhere in Europe, come once a month to Paris (fully reimbursed), or visit the office more often.
✈️ We offer substantial support for relocation (10k€ signing bonus), including finding an apartment in Paris and supporting you with the visa procedure.
💻 Technology - new MacBook Pro, monitor, keyboard, etc.
🏖️ Socials - Quarterly company retreats, weekly Happy Hour & Game Time
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team, and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
*We can go higher for outstanding profiles and adapt to the cost of living if it is higher than in Paris.
✨ About the role ✨
- You will create mobile video ads that engage millions of people in 180 markets.
- You will become a creative expert in mobile apps: benchmark what our competitors do, and experiment with new ideas.
- You will develop a deep understanding of how your creations perform and why.
- You will work closely with our UA team, our Video Specialist, and the Content creative team.
- You will contribute to transversal initiatives (e.g: new tools, hiring, employer brand video, etc.)
- You will develop creative assets using a proven ability in the areas of narrative and conceptual (crafting stories and building brands).
- You will also work with external production companies or agencies, including providing constructive feedback, managing creative assets production, and pushing the visual experience further.
✨ About you ✨
- Fully proficient with video editing and content creation
- Creative and have a hacker mindset
- Understand how your creations drive marketing performance
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Creative mind and storytelling skills with a positive personality & high attention to detail
- Nice to have: previous experience with motion graphics / how to shoot a video
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite or any equivalent
✨ Hiring Process ✨
- Screening call with Hiring Manager
- Technical interview with our Video Content Specialist
- Home technical assignment, followed by a review with our UA Lead and Video Content Specialist
- Culture fit interview and meet the team!
- Reference check & Offer
Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.