International Growth Manager
Paris | Remote
Growth & Marketing /
✨ About us ✨
PhotoRoom develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 10M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly, and our app was awarded the Best App of 2021 by Android and named Editor’s Choice by Apple. We recently launched our second product, the API, allowing us to deploy our tech at scale through a b-to-b motion.
We are at an exciting stage of our journey, having successfully raised our Series A and looking to scale to $100M ARR in 2024.
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, or Google. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
🤓 We are looking for a talented International manager to join our team. In this role, you'll be responsible for spearheading the growth of key international markets, which includes coordinating with local marketing agencies, localising user experiences, developing new acquisition channels. You will aim to enhance our performance metrics in these markets through data-driven decisions and collaboration with various teams.
💰€55-75k + Stock-Options/BSPCE
🇪🇺 We are flexible: you can work from anywhere in Europe and come once a month in Paris (fully reimbursed), or come to the office more often.
✈️ We offer substantial support for relocation (10k€ signing bonus), including finding an apartment in Paris and supporting you with the visa procedure.
💻 Technology - new MacBook Pro, monitor, keyboard, etc.
🏖️ Socials - Quarterly company retreats, weekly Happy Hour & Game Time
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
*We will adapt to the cost of living if it is higher than in Paris.
✨ About the role ✨
- At PhotoRoom, a substantial portion of our revenue is derived from international markets like Japan, Thailand, Brazil, among others. In the past year, a cross-functional team achieved significant growth through strategic iterations in these markets. Despite being lean in terms of internal resources, the team is well-equipped financially to collaborate with local marketing agencies and use top-tier no-code tools for rapid iteration. As the International Growth Manager, your primary mission will be to drive growth in our key international markets.
- Define international strategy and own the budget: You will be the owner of the international growth, which means you will challenge our current strategy and playbook, prioritize countries with the highest potential and manage your own budget.
- Coordinate international marketing agencies: You will not be alone! You can rely on local marketing agencies to help you iterate, run research, run operations and to help you scale what proved to work well.
- Enhance user experience in our key markets: You will customize pivotal aspects of the user journey, such as onboarding, paywalls, and pricing. Using the best no-code tools in the market, you will independently conduct A/B tests to test your assumptions. Your approach will be data-driven and customer-driven, aiming to improve important in-app performance indicators like monetization and export rates.
- Expand local acquisition and awareness: Your will collaborate with the Brand and Content team to discover and develop local acquisition and awareness channels. With a streamlined approach, you will evaluate and select the most impactful local channels that maximise results with minimal resources (partnerships, local social media, PR…).
- Drive other product-led growth initiatives: We are looking for a polyvalent person who can also lead product growth initiatives on the mobile or web app. This involves orchestrating efforts between engineering and design teams to initiate tests and enhance the user journey.
✨ About you ✨
- You have a strong background in international expansion for a mobile app.
- Strong ownership: Self-starter mentality, comfortable working in a dynamic environment and adapting to changes. You like building from scratch and testing new ideas in autonomy. You enjoy large levels of freedom.
- Efficiency and speed of iteration: You can iterate fast and take decisions based on your experiments. You enjoy multi-tasking and are known for your efficiency and organisation.
- Analytical mindset: You are comfortable with data and numbers.
- Communication and team alignment: With exceptional communication skills, you foster effective team collaboration and coordination. Your experience in leading cross-functional projects demonstrates your capability to unify different teams towards common goals.
✨ Hiring Process ✨
- Intro call with the Hiring Manager
- Home assignment, followed by a review with the team (can be compensated and under 3h)
- Culture add interview and meet the team!
- Reference check & Offer
Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.