Senior Growth Manager (Web)
Paris | Remote /
Growth & Marketing /
✨ About us ✨
PhotoRoom develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 6M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly and our app was awarded as the Best App of 2021 by Android and named Editor’s Choice by Apple.
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, Google, or Bumble. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
🤓We are looking for an expert in SaaS growth. As our first hire dedicated to our web product, you will build the web growth marketing activities to establish PhotoRoom as the go-to web product for eCommerce sellers across our core markets - the US, Canada, and Europe mostly.
💰55-75k€* + Stock-Options/BSPCE
🇪🇺 We are flexible: you can work from anywhere in Europe and come once a month in Paris (fully reimbursed), or come to the office more often.
✈️ We offer substantial support for relocation (10k€ signing bonus), including finding an apartment in Paris and supporting you with the visa procedure.
💻 Technology - new MacBook Pro, monitor, keyboard, etc.
🏖️ Socials - Quarterly company retreats, weekly Happy Hour & Game Time
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
*We can go higher for outstanding profiles and adapt to the cost of living if it is higher than in Paris.
✨ About the Role ✨
- You will own the whole conversion funnel from visits to subscribers.
- You will lead PhotoRoom web product go-to-market by implementing new tools for entrepreneurs on photoroom.com.
- You will identify growth opportunities leveraging a consistent test-and-learn approach to a/b test messaging, funnel, and content.
- You will run user testing and market intelligence analysis.
- You will work with the other growth team members (acquisition, CRM, data) to build intelligent campaign automation based on relevant signals and data points.
- You will work with content marketing management to build content-based growth experiments.
✨ About you ✨
- You have 5+ years of growth, performance, or digital marketing experience for an international fast-growing SaaS product or a first entrepreneurial experience.
- You have a growth mindset: MRR is your north star metric; you're focusing on driving new experiments and optimizing current ones to maintain fast growth.
- You have strong project management skills and experience in working with several teams/contractors.
- You want to have a direct impact on the growth of a fast-paced, international tech company.
- You are obsessed with growth and building things while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- You are fluent in English.
✨ Hiring Process ✨
- Screening call with the Talent Manager
- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager
- Home technical assignment, followed by a review with the team (can be compensated and under 3h)
- Culture fit interview and meet the team!
- Reference check & Offer
Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.