User Acquisition Specialist
Paris | Remote /
Growth & Marketing /
📃 You will be one of the first hires in the PhotoRoom marketing team, one of the fastest-growing photo editing apps used by millions of entrepreneurs across 100+ countries.
🌱You will work on paid user acquisition and data analysis for growth
🇪🇺 We are flexible: you can work from anywhere in Europe and come once a month in Paris (fully reimbursed), or come to the office more often.
💰50-65k€* + Stock-Options/BSPCE
🦸♀️ Full-time position
✈️ We offer substantial support for relocation (10k€ signing bonus), including finding an apartment in Paris and supporting you with the visa procedure.
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need it (English & French).
* We will adapt to the cost of living if it is higher than Paris.
✨ About us ✨
PhotoRoom mission is to power all commerce photography on the internet. We empower entrepreneurs to capture and create pro photos.
We leverage deep learning to translate pixels into objects, drastically simplifying non-creative tasks such as removing a background. Our mission: enable entrepreneurs and small businesses to compose images that stand out.
Founded by Matthieu Rouif (10 years of experience in mobile apps, built apps used by 100+ million users) and Eliot Andres (4 years of experience in large-scale computer vision), PhotoRoom was selected by Y Combinator in 2020. Talented engineers, designers, and marketers have joined the team since then, coming from Apple, Algolia, or Google among others.
Today, PhotoRoom is profitable and is used by millions of users every month. We improve our product and our technology with the support of world-class experts in the field like Yann LeCun, Roxanne Varza, or Holger Seim. PhotoRoom was featured by Apple as one of the most innovative photo apps in recent years.
As a small tight-knit team, our priorities are impact and iteration speed. We ship new versions every week and talk to our users daily. There is nothing we enjoy more than working side-by-side with another team member to improve our users' experience.
Become one of the first hires in a fast-growing start-up and make your mark on a product used by millions of people. Apply at PhotoRoom today ⬇
✨Your core mission ✨
As a User Acquisition Specialist at PhotoRoom, you'll be managing and optimizing our performance marketing budget. In other words, you will be working on user acquisition from the ad to the subscription and be your own data analyst.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growth startup, implement best-in-class marketing tactics, and have a significant impact on our growth.
More specifically, you will :
- Own our paid activities on Facebook, Instagram but also TikTok and Apple Search Ads
- Analyze, optimize and track the performance of your actions
- Cooperate with different stakeholders within the team including but not limited to Tech & Product, Creative, and Community.
- Coach and Drive our creative freelancers to maintain a regular and important flow of creative testing.
- Build and automate relevant dashboard and analysis
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments and proactively implement them in your daily activities.
✨ About you ✨
- At least 2 years in a mobile app paid user acquisition and/or growth marketing role.
- You feel confident dealing with a 6-digit monthly ads budget.
- You’re a stickler for details and love a good spreadsheet
- You’re comfortable with numbers, statistics & analyzing large amounts of data to identify trends, optimize, forecast & make decisions. R, Python, SQL, and any other programming language experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English, you know how to adapt yourself to other cultures to manage worldwide campaigns.
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
✨ 4-steps process ✨
1. Screening call
2. Interview with the Head of Growth
3. Case Study
4. Culture fit interview and meet the team!