Paris | Remote /
✨ About us ✨
PhotoRoom develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 6M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly and our app was awarded as the Best App of 2021 by Android and named Editor’s Choice by Apple.
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, Google, or Bumble. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
🤓 We are looking for a full-time recruiter passionate about building things from the ground up. If you'd like to have the opportunity to build a diverse team, hire people from all over the world, and have strong ownership to experiment with new ways of working, this role may be right for you!
💰 55k€-80k€* + Stock-Options/BSPCE
🇪🇺 We are flexible: you can work from anywhere in Europe, come once a month to Paris (fully reimbursed), or come to the office more often.
✈️ We offer substantial support for relocation (10k€ signing bonus), including finding an apartment in Paris and supporting you with the visa procedure.
💻 Technology - new MacBook Pro, monitor, keyboard, etc.
🏖️ Socials - Quarterly company retreats, weekly Happy Hour & Game Time
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
*We can go higher for outstanding profiles and adapt to the cost of living if it is higher than in Paris.
✨ About the role ✨
- As a recruiter in an early-stage startup, your mission will be to find, attract and engage the very best talent for PhotoRoom with our talent philosophy in mind.
- Diversity is part of the strategy, not a side objective
- Talent density: we value quality over quantity
- Freedom and autonomy: we are only hiring senior people willing to take ownership of projects
- Partnering with the Founders, the Head of People, and the team to understand the needs and define recruiting tactics
- Sourcing and reaching out to top talent from all over the world
- Building a network and community of potential hires
- Interviewing and qualifying candidates
- Driving the hiring process ensuring an excellent candidate experience
- Improving our sourcing and hiring practices through coaching and process improvements
Our approach in a few words:
As a Senior Recruiter, you will be:
✨ About you ✨
- You have prior successful experience as a full-cycle recruiter, preferably in tech
- You are meticulous, articulate, persistent, and care about the candidates' experience
- You are passionate about finding excellent candidates who will bring value to a team
- You practice structured interviews and are aware of cognitive biases in hiring processes
- You speak English fluently (French is not mandatory)
- Joining a start-up where everything is to build is a source of motivation for you
✨ Hiring Process ✨
- Screening call with the Head of People
- Home technical assignment, followed by a review with the team
- Culture fit interview and meet the team!
- Reference check & Offer
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.