Paris | Remote
✨ About us ✨
PhotoRoom develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 100M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly, and our app was named Editor’s Choice by Apple and Google. We launched our API in 2023 as well, allowing us to deploy our tech at scale through a B2B motion.
We are at an exciting stage of our journey, having successfully raised our Series A and looking to scale to $100M ARR in 2024.
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, or Google. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
🤓 We are looking for a Lead Recruiter to bring PhotoRoom to the next level
💰 80k€-110k€* + Stock-Options/BSPCE
🇪🇺 We are flexible: you can work from anywhere in Europe, come once a month to Paris (fully reimbursed), or come to the office more often.
✈️ We offer substantial support for relocation (10k€ signing bonus), including finding an apartment in Paris and supporting you with the visa procedure.
💻 Technology - new MacBook Pro, monitor, keyboard, etc.
🏖️ Socials - Quarterly company retreats, weekly Happy Hour & Game Time
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
*We can go higher for outstanding profiles and adapt to the cost of living if it is higher than in Paris.
✨ About the role ✨
- 15% coaching time: you're sharing methods and motivating the talent team to find the best people for PhotoRoom
- 60% recruiter: you lead by example, working on the most challenging roles and contributing as a key member of the recruiting team
- 10% planning and alignment: You own the hiring plan, anticipate the resources we'll need, and coordinate with the leadership
- 15% project management and training: you lead initiatives (events, training for managers, projects) to develop our recruiting practices
✨ About you ✨
- You have been leading a successful talent team (people management, objectives definition)
- You are passionate about recruiting and are excited to keep a contributor component in your role
- You have a successful track record in sourcing and an ability to detect and engage with excellent candidates.
- You're an excellent communicator with the stakeholders you're working with
- You practice structured interviews and know cognitive biases in the hiring process.
- You speak English fluently (French is not mandatory)
✨ Hiring Process ✨
- Screening call with HR leader
- Home technical assignment, followed by a review with the team
- Culture fit interview and meet the team!
- Reference check & Offer
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.