YouTube Video Content Creator (Freelance)
Paris | Remote
Growth & Marketing /
✨ About us ✨
PhotoRoom develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 100M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly, and our app was named Editor’s Choice by Apple and Google. We launched our API in 2023 as well, allowing us to deploy our tech at scale through a B2B motion.
We are at an exciting stage of our journey, having successfully raised our Series A and looking to scale to $100M ARR in 2024.
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, or Google. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
You’ll be creating YouTube videos about our AI Photo EditorTool PhotoRoom. You’ll be the face of PhotoRoom, and you’ll have a dedicated video editor to help you create content that people will love.
PhotoRoom currently has 3.9K YouTube subscribers and generates ~100K views per month.
What's your challenge?
Your job, with your video editor, will be to create 2 ~10-minute videos per week and 10 YouTube shorts.
💰€55-75k* or equivalent in hourly rate
🇪🇺 We are flexible: you can work from anywhere in Europe and come once a month to Paris (fully reimbursed) or come to the office more often.
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team, and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
*We will adapt to the cost of living if it is higher than in Paris.
✨ About the role ✨
- We're looking for someone who’s comfortable in front of the camera and with a keen mind for YouTube strategy & photography.
- If needed, you will have access to our content studio in Paris to help you film.
- Crafting and editing “step-by-step” and “tutorial” content for platforms like YouTube and Instagram, focusing on how to use PhotoRoom’s app features.
- Developing tutorials and guides about PhotoRoom’s mobile and website AI photo editor.
- Researching and identifying new content opportunities that can drive growth and user engagement for PhotoRoom.
- Interacting with PhotoRoom’s current online community and producing content with our users' preferences in mind.
- Analyzing data and metrics to continuously refine and optimize content strategies.
- Assisting with various tasks related to video content.
✨ About you ✨
- Comfort and confidence in creating visual content → You’re experienced in producing visual content and know how to captivate an audience with your creative and dynamic approach.
- Expertise in producing engaging image content → You understand how to capture an audience's attention with well-structured content and communicate information in a manner that’s clear, captivating, and infused with your unique style.
- A deep involvement with social media and content creation → You’re always updated with the latest trends and viral phenomena, ready to quickly create content that leverages these trends. You’re constantly seeking new ways to grow online.
- Experience in building an online following → You have insights on growing an online presence, especially with image-based content, and are familiar with SEO strategies.
- Equipped & familiar with high-quality content creation → You possess the necessary equipment to start creating top-notch content immediately: camera, lighting, editing software, and a suitable computer or device (if not, we can purchase the necessary equipment for you).
- Passion is key! Even if you don’t meet all the criteria listed but are enthusiastic about this opportunity, we encourage you to get in touch.
✨ Hiring Process ✨
- First chat with the hiring manager
- Home assignment
- Culture add & collaboration interviews with team members
Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.