Content Marketing Manager
Paris | Remote /
Growth & Marketing /
✨ About us ✨
PhotoRoom develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 10M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly, and our app was awarded the Best App of 2021 by Android and named Editor’s Choice by Apple. We recently launched our second product, the API, allowing us to deploy our tech at scale through a b-to-b motion.
We are at an exciting stage of our journey, having successfully raised our Series A and looking to scale to $100M ARR in the next couple of years.
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, or Google. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
🤓 We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end content marketing approach opportunity for our diverse audience of small businesses, makers, e-commerce merchants, and marketplaces.
💰Competitive Compensation + Stock-Options/BSPCE
🇪🇺 We are flexible: you can work from anywhere in Europe and come once a month to Paris (fully reimbursed) or come to the office more often.
✈️ We offer substantial support for relocation (10k€ signing bonus), including finding an apartment in Paris and supporting you with the visa procedure.
💻 Technology - new MacBook Pro, monitor, keyboard, etc.
🏖️ Socials - Quarterly company retreats, weekly Happy Hour & Game Time
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team, and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
*We will adapt to the cost of living if it is higher than in Paris.
✨ About the role ✨
- Champion our customers: You are passionate about the audiences you serve, and keep empathy for your users at the heart of everything you do. You’ll spend time with our customers, getting to understand the needs, pain-points and the opportunities for solving those challenges with content. You’ll also spend time with our product, so you can think like a customer, and write in a way that will resonate with our customers.
- Be the source of truth for our audience: The purpose of our content program is to help our merchants make better content–and make the most of PhotoRoom. You'll collaborate with writers, editors, producers, designers on a content marketing program that addresses the most common needs and challenges our merchants, and teaches prospective users how PhotoRoom can solve their problems.
- Manage the editorial calendar: You'll organise a clear, consistent process for getting written content scheduled, created, and updated, including commissioning content from a pool of trusted freelancers. You'll support other team members by creating streamlined workflows for publishing written and video content across our channels, and collaborate with channel owners, including our community and growth teams. You'll set a high bar for quality and ensure a consistent voice and tone across everything you publish.
- Build a high-performing content program: You’ll develop a content marketing plan that considers the full funnel–from awareness through to conversion. You have a deep understanding of how to use different content types across the funnel–from white papers, to customer testimonials and product videos. You’ll collaborate with our SEO manager and video team to drive organic traffic for PhotoRoom, both on our website and on Youtube, and report your performance back to the business.
✨ About you ✨
- Experience: 5-7 years of experience managing content programs for a prosumer audience. Bonus points if you have experience in the commerce space.
- AI-curious: You are already testing AI tools to help accelerate your content strategies and are curious about the industry as a whole.
- Strategic thinking: You’re someone who sees the big picture and can bring ideas together into a relevant customer experience.
- Communication: You’ve got strong writing and editing chops, with a talent for distilling complex ideas into plain language across long-form, short-form, and video content.
- Analytical: You’re adept at understanding how your work drives results and using those insights to improve content performance.
- Ownership: You’ve got strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously. You’re confident in owning the whole content strategy process, including research, planning, creation, and distribution.
- Impact: You want to make PhotoRoom known to millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners in a fast-growing environment. In addition, you can recruit talented freelancers to add value and bring positive reinforcement to the team.
- Language: Native fluency in English, you know how to adapt yourself to other cultures to manage worldwide campaigns.
✨ Hiring Process ✨
- Screening call with the Talent Manager
- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager
- Home technical assignment, followed by a review with the team (can be compensated and under 4h)
- Culture fit interview and meet the team!
- Reference check & Offer
Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We are committed to enabling everyone to feel included and valued at the workplace. We believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have flexible working hours
- We trust people to work remotely
- We extended the length of the parental leave
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, family, gender identity, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.