We are Phrasee, a fast-growing, global technology business headquartered in London, UK with a global team. Our AI-Powered Copywriting technology empowers brands with better copy than humans can write alone.
It started with a simple idea. Language is the crux of all marketing. And yet there was no technology that could make marketing language better. So, we built it, and the rest is history.
Fast forward to today and over 300 million people across the world have experienced Phrasee-generated copy. Our unique technology generates and optimizes marketing copy for some of the world’s leading brands, including eBay, Dixons Carphone, Domino’s, and Virgin Holidays.
Our growth plans are fast and global and we want YOU to be a part of the Phrasee story.
We are a small, agile and highly motivated product development team. We have collaborative and flexible working environment, and we love getting stuff done. As a Python Engineer, you will work alongside our world class Data Science team and product management team to architect and build core components the Natural Language Generation and Deep Learning platform.
Our tech stack:
We are constantly evolving our platform and tools to take advantage of the ever-changing tech landscape.
What you'll be doing
- Working in an agile team, alongside our Data Scientists, to build out new capabilities within our NLG and Deep Learning platform
- Taking ideas from research to production ready, with high quality, scalable and extensible code.
- Improving the existing Python code base to improve scalability, performance and reliability
- Champion agile best practices like TDD, Continuous integration and delivery
- Making the Phrasee app even more awesome!
You’re a Python Engineer with:
- 5+ years commercial Python experience
- comfortable working in an agile, distributed team
- experienced working with data science to take concepts through to production ready code
- proven track record of taking existing projects and refactoring/reengineering in line with modern best practice
- happy in a scale up environment; where things move fast, and you need to be flexible to change
- good familiarity with AWS, a bonus
- Used to working in a team with centralised Git repos
- We strive to create a fun, friendly, and comfortable working environment.
- We believe a good work-life balance is essential.
- We're in this business for the long haul. We give our team time to think and to do things right.
- Our team is a democracy. Everybody has a voice in how things are done.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, but most importantly, a chance to work for a young, scale up company with and AWESOME team and culture, and a cutting-edge product that actually shows the value of AI!
This role is remote but given the bulk of the team is based in and around London, ideally you are based somewhere that is +/- 3hrs of GMT (or willing to work those hours)