Senior Product Designer
London, United Kingdom
We’re Phrasee. Our AI content platform generates and optimizes content that gets more clicks, conversions, and revenue for innovative marketing teams. Phrasee helps with everything from choosing the right words and emojis to analyzing the results of the language you use – all within an enterprise-grade platform built for scaling the best content.
We work with visionary companies such as Sephora, Walgreens & Currys to enhance and personalize their customer experiences across the full customer journey and spectrum of digital brand channels. Phrasee is rewriting the digital marketing playbook one optimized word at a time!
At Phrasee you get to work with a super smart and caring team, who make BIG ideas a reality while having a lot of fun. Our growth plans are fast and global, and we want YOU to be a part of our story.
You’ll be joining a new design-led, cross-functional squad focused on evolving, implementing Phrasee’s new design system. This work is crucial to support the consistency of the user experience across the entire Phrasee product, as well as the pace and quality of work being delivered as we enter our next, exciting phase of growth. The team will also be tackling larger user experience projects that cut across many areas of the business and therefore need a more strategic approach.
What You’ll Be Doing
· Support your squad with auditing and prioritising Design System work to be done.
· Building relationships with key stakeholders in pillars and chapters across Phrasee.
· Communicating and educating the product team and wider business on design thinking and improvements.
· Bringing a lens of motion design to the platform.
· Foundational Design System set-up and roll-out.
· Contribute to cross-cutting strategic design projects.
· Portfolio that highlights design systems you have created or largely contributed to.
· Proven experience designing and launching for both desktop and small screen environments.
· Deep understanding of how to create usable, interactive, animated, and modular designs that can scale for enterprise use.
· Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment.
· Track record of creating and managing impactful design systems and processes.
· Deeply curious about people working in digital marketing and their relationship with generative AI tooling.
· You’re impact driven. You’re excited that an idea you and the team have on a Monday could be live and pushed in 2 weeks!
· Experienced in working closely with engineers and other designers.
· A strong communicator who is capable of bringing people together and establishing clarity.
· You are comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy creating structure where there is none.
· You understand user research, experimentation & analysis and incorporate it into your design decisions.
· You ideally have 6+ years of experience within Product Design and 2+ years with design systems.
· Proficiency in design tools Figma, Figjam, Confluence, Jira, Asana and MS office.
· Please note that, at this time, we are unable to offer visa sponsorship for the Senior Product Designer role. Only candidates who do not require visa sponsorship should apply. Thank you for understanding.
How long will the process take?
We aim to move as fast as possible. Usually 2-4 weeks is enough time for us all to get to know each other.
Step 1: An initial 30 mins intro phone call with a member of our Onboarding Team to learn more about your experience and why you want to work at Phrasee
Step 2: A case study and experience interview to present examples of impactful work or demo experience with two of our design team and talk about your general experience.
Step 3: A final 45 minutes values interview with cross-functional peers from our Product and Engineering teams
£61,000 - £70,000 a year