London, United Kingdom
We’re Phrasee. Our AI content platform generates and optimizes content that gets more clicks, conversions, and revenue for innovative marketing teams. Phrasee helps with everything from choosing the right words and emojis to analyzing the results of the language you use – all within an enterprise-grade platform built for scaling the best content.
We work with visionary companies such as Sephora, Walgreens & Currys to enhance and personalize their customer experiences across the full customer journey and spectrum of digital brand channels. Phrasee is rewriting the digital marketing playbook one optimized word at a time!
At Phrasee you get to work with a super smart and caring team, who make BIG ideas a reality while having a lot of fun. Our growth plans are fast and global, and we want YOU to be a part of our story.
What we’re looking for:
At Phrasee, our Solutions Consulting team are the dynamic storytellers of technology. If you thrive in a role where technology meets creativity, and you possess the ability to apply your technical expertise in a sales environment, this position is for you.
Phrasee's Solution Consultants are artisans in blending storytelling with the scientific aspects of our SaaS platform. They play a critical role in showcasing how Phrasee’s technology can add value to our customers. During the sales cycle, our team brings concepts to life, fostering confidence in Phrasee's abilities and our team.
Senior Solutions Consultants at Phrasee take on a strategic role, serving as essential partners to our sales force. In this capacity, you will guide some of the most recognized global brands at every organizational level – from marketing teams and developers to top-level executives and industry innovators.
This role involves travel, and if you are not a remote hire it is predominately office based.
What you’ll do
Your role is to solve customer challenges. You will leverage your understanding of Phrasee’s platform, its capabilities, and our partner ecosystem to align with each prospective customer's unique environment, objectives, and desired results.
Your daily activities involve exploration and curiosity: learning about prospects, our product, and the latest trends in digital marketing. Collaboration with account executives in customer meetings and presentations is key, as is developing customized, creative demos that resonate with each customer's specific needs and pain points.
At Phrasee, staying updated on product developments and continuous learning are part of our culture. This means every day is unique, presenting new challenges and opportunities for problem-solving.
Who you are
· Engaging: You’re a captivating presenter and storyteller, known for your creativity and excellent communication skills. You have the ability to listen actively and make your audience feel understood through your storytelling.
· Presence: You excel in inspiring confidence and trust across all organizational levels, translating complex technical and business information into understandable language.
· Confidence in Sales: You bring experience in engaging with accounts at all levels and are adept at working within a sophisticated Pre-sales Consulting or Sales Engineering environment.
· Curiosity: Your intellectual curiosity is insatiable, and you’re always ready to explore new opportunities and approaches, applying technology to various challenges.
· Sophistication: As a technical advisor in sales, you're empowered to uncover truths and solutions. You're analytical and technically experienced, able to explain complex concepts in simple terms.
· Depth: You possess expertise in two or more of these domains: AI, LLMs, SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics, or Programming (including HTML).
· Focus: You’re adept at maintaining focus and productivity even in uncertain situations, and you know when to seek assistance.
· Collaborative: You understand the importance of collaboration and contribute positively to the team’s success.
· Domain Knowledge: You have experience or deep knowledge in Language, the applications of Artificial Intelligence, Integrated Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Marketing Analytics, or related fields in a customer-centric, digital-first environment.
£100,000 - £115,000 a year
base + plus commission