London, United Kingdom
We’re Phrasee. Our AI content platform generates and optimizes content that gets more clicks, conversions, and revenue for innovative marketing teams. Phrasee helps with everything from choosing the right words and emojis to analyzing the results of the language you use – all within an enterprise-grade platform built for scaling the best content.
We work with visionary companies such as Sephora, Walgreens & Currys to enhance and personalize their customer experiences across the full customer journey and spectrum of digital brand channels. Phrasee is rewriting the digital marketing playbook one optimized word at a time!
At Phrasee you get to work with a super smart and caring team, who make BIG ideas a reality while having a lot of fun. Our growth plans are fast and global, and we want YOU to be a part of our story.
We are excited to be expanding our Product team. You will be responsible for driving product strategy within an existing area of Phrasee's offering. You'll be taking an already well established offering and continuing to deliver good quality features to ensure it is the go-to solution across a diverse roster of enterprise clients. You'll be responsible for driving requirements for a squad of engineers and working alongside a Lead Engineer and Director of Engineering to ensure the backlog and roadmap is clearly mapped out. You'll also be a key interface with our customer success function, capturing feedback from them and directly from customers to include in the product development process.
This role will report directly to the CTO and work closely with the leadership team, and across the business.
- 3-5 years experience in SaaS Product Management
- A proven track record of building out an existing product
- Experience working on either an Email, Messaging or AdTech technology product
- Data driven and detail oriented
- An excellent organiser and project manager
- Strong business understanding and knowledge of how to build a business case
- Involvement in a customer feedback or advisory function
- Experience working with an AI platform, a bonus
- Lead the end-to-end success of projects from discovery to product launch
- Own the product vision
- Maintain and manage the product roadmap, product backlog and prioritize development work
- Collaborate closely with engineering, design, data science and marketing
- Analyze market trends and maintain an awareness of competitor activity
- Provide support to the sales and marketing teams by communicating product features and capabilities
- Serve as the face of the product within the company, and act as the point person to leadership
- Influence key stakeholders across our organization to align intent and prioritization
£60,000 - £85,000 a year