Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco Bay Area
Healthcare can be very hard, and marketing is key changing behavior in our complicated system. Physera is looking for an experienced product marketing manager who can cut through the noise and speak directly to benefits managers, health plan administrators, and most importantly, patients. The ideal person is somewhat of a unicorn, with enterprise and consumer chops, able to lead and get their hands dirty in a young startup, but we believe you exist.
We are looking for someone who excels at launching new products and is adept at positioning them uniquely within the industry. As our first product marketing hire, you will serve as the bridge between product and sales while providing strategic insight on overall business opportunities. You will devise go-to-market strategy, value messaging, and multi-channel collateral to drive sales and support our rapidly growing company.
Who we are
We're a passionate team bringing innovative technology, product, and care delivery expertise to healthcare. We strive to improve access to essential healthcare services while also providing the assistive technology that is necessary to help drive better outcomes.
Who you are
You are a storyteller who understands people and knows how to successfully communicate with them. You are curious, creative, think big, and have the drive and skills to bring a vision to life. You continually refine your work and are always seeking new ways to interact with and reach people in a way that feels natural to them. While you have a strong perspective, you seek new ideas and are considerate of alternate points of view.
- Lead product marketing for Physera including sales presentations, case studies, product demos, proposals, videos, website copy, and customer testimonials
- Create Market Requirement Documents (MRD) and business plans for new products
- Develop effective messaging and value proposition for potential customers based on a solid understanding of healthcare buying processes
- Drive essential product marketing initiatives including lead-generation campaigns, landing page conversion efforts, and industry trade shows
- Support consultative sales process with creation of collateral for key sales meetings, proposals, and marketing efforts
- Participate in product planning, marketing strategy, competitive analysis, and company positioning
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with a strong preference for time spent in a digital health or SaaS company
- Deep understanding of the healthcare ecosystem with knowledge of one or more the following markets: clinical trials, health plans, care delivery, healthcare providers, or digital health
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts using simple language and visuals
- Experience with market research, business case development, sales collateral development, and sales training support
- Strong track record with outbound marketing activities including targeted outreach, creating compelling copy, and trade show management
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Physera provides individualized physical therapy delivered by expert PTs through the convenience of a smartphone. Our cutting-edge technology supports a convenient, engaging, and personal care experience – driving higher adherence and better outcomes. We remove unnecessary complexity from healthcare enabling patients and providers to focus on the aspects of care that are shown to help people get better. We partner with employers and health plans focused on improving the quality of life for their employees and plan members.
Physera is committed to building a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.