Content Marketing Manager
San Francisco Bay Area
Physera is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager who can help build a clear content strategy based on Physera's business objectives and customer needs. As our first content marketing hire, you will work closely with our sales, customer success, and experience teams to shape how we communicate our company's goals and vision to external audiences. You will set the content tone for Physera and help to ensure a consistent, compelling voice across all of our customer facing properties.
Who we are
We're a passionate team bringing innovative technology, product, and care delivery expertise to healthcare. We strive to improve access to essential healthcare services while also providing the assistive technology that is necessary to help drive better outcomes.
Who you are
You are a storyteller who understands people and knows how to successfully communicate with them. You are curious, creative, think big, and have the drive and skills to bring a vision to life. You continually refine your work and are always seeking new ways to interact with and reach people in a way that feels natural to them. While you have a strong perspective, you seek new ideas and are considerate of alternate points of view.
- Create a comprehensive content and social media strategy to support customer acquisition and drive inbound leads
- Drive the thoughtful strategy and execution of a wide range of content, including blog posts, ebooks, videos, one-pagers, website copy, and customer onboarding materials
- Be hands-on with content production — authoring, editing, and producing content, while also guiding long term strategy
- Develop joint marketing and content plans to tell cohesive, compelling stories to help shape our voice
- Continually optimize campaigns and content production based on performance analytics
- Maintain a robust content creation and distribution schedule
- 5+ years of content marketing experience with a strong preference for time spent in a digital health or SaaS company
- Track record of building inbound content programs
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills
- High level of creativity with ability to develop engaging content to help Physera stand out
- Strong project and people management skills
- Experience leading data-driven content analysis, performance tracking, and reporting
Physera provides individualized physical therapy delivered by expert PTs through the convenience of a smartphone. Our cutting-edge technology supports a convenient, engaging, and personal care experience – driving higher adherence and better outcomes. We remove unnecessary complexity from healthcare enabling patients and providers to focus on the aspects of care that are shown to help people get better. We partner with employers and health plans focused on improving the quality of life for their employees and plan members.
Physera is committed to building a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.