Regional Sales Director
Physera is working to change the way pain is being treated today in the U.S, and is designed to intercept participants before they utilize high-cost, and often avoidable opioids, imaging, specialist visits and surgeries, and moving toward therapeutic exercise intervention.
Convenient, High–Quality Physical Therapy With Live PTs Delivered Through Your Smartphone. Participants are paired with a top-tier PT who will diagnose via a live video visit, prescribe targeted exercises, and monitor progress every step of the way – driving better adherence and outcomes.
We want to make people healthier, happier and more informed. We are passionate about bringing closed-loop machine learning to healthcare and improving current health delivery models. We are opportunistically hiring self driven and self regulated superstars in sales. If you share our passion and want to join us in making a difference in the world please get in touch.
How you will make a difference…
The Sales Director will be responsible for developing relationships and business contacts in their territory. They will work in conjunction with the Head of Sales to drive value and assist in closing new business.
- Achieve assigned sales quota
- Develop territory business plan, identifying top geographical markets, key targets and opportunities, as well as channel partners
- Own the sales process: from lead generation, throughout stages of the sales cycle leading up to launch of the customer
- Build Sales strategy documents to understand client needs, and how Physera solutions are suited to partner with the clients to help them achieve their goals
- Develop Channel partner relationships and deliver value to Broker/Consultants on industry trends and Physera solutions
- Deliver Presentations in person / via video conferences to a variety of client stakeholders in HR Dept. and Executive suite
- Collaborate with internal resources
- Provide weekly updates on leads, pipeline, forecasts
- 5+ years of healthcare sales experience
- Experienced in lead generation
- Experienced in Channel partner relationship development and management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, HR or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application
- Understanding of Self Insurance preferred