Sales Development Representative
Calling all sales development managers with a passion for generating qualified leads to align with Physera’s mission to improve how MSK conditions are treated.
We are rethinking the way that musculoskeletal care is delivered and provide a patient-first, personalized care that replaces opioids and office exams with meaningful recovery through consultation with expert therapists and app-guided therapy.
As a member of our growing Sales team, you will be responsible for using your energy and research skills to identify prospects and set up meetings for our regional sales directors. This is a key position for the company as we build out our Sales team! We are looking for dedicated, ambitious Sales professionals, so come make your mark at an innovative company that is transforming the way pain is treated in this country.
- Experience cold-calling and prospecting (2+ years)
- Technically savvy (familiarity with sales automation tools) and specifically skilled using Salesforce to manage sales cycles
- High-energy with a positive attitude and prepared to persist and persevere in the identification of qualified prospects
- Naturally curious, team player to align with Physera’s culture
- Interested in, and enjoys having engaging conversations
- Excited to work with and learn from seasoned sales leaders
- Technically fluent (MS Office suite, G-suite, Salesforce etc) and willing to help us build an effective technology stack. Experience with Marketo, Groove, Salesloft, Outreach is a must-have.
- Experience selling enterprise products
- Strong understanding of B2B prospecting and sales best practices; willingness to build the SDR playbook
- Daily outbound cold-calling
- Conduct research to strategically target accounts & contacts
- Develop overall plan for keeping the pipeline robust
- Set up meetings and assist as required with continued sales
- Become an expert in the maintenance of our CRM (SFDC, other new technologies)