Sales Development Representative
Calling all sales development managers with a passion for generating qualified leads, and an interest in improving healthcare pathways!
At Physera, we are rethinking the way that musculoskeletal care is delivered in the United States. We provide a patient-first, AI-driven personalized care that replaces opioids and office exams with meaningful recovery through consultation with expert therapists and app-guided personalized therapy.
As a member of our growing Sales team, you will be responsible for using your energy and research skills to identify prospects and set up meetings for our regional sales directors. This is a key position for the company! As we build out our Sales team, we are looking for folks who want to grow into greater levels of responsibility. Come make your mark at a company that is transforming the way pain is treated in this country.
- Experienced cold-calling and prospecting (2+ years)
- High-energy and prepared to persist and persevere in the identification of qualified prospects
- Naturally curious, team player
- Interested in, and enjoys having engaging conversations
- Excited to work with and learn from seasoned sales leaders
- Technically fluent (MS Office suite, G-suite, Salesforce etc) and willing to help us build an effective technology stack
- Outgoing, positive, friendly
- Experience selling enterprise productsStrong understanding of B2B prospecting and sales best practices; willingness to build the SDR playbook
- Internet and research-savvy with ability to use online resources to identify leads and tailor communication approach.
- Daily outbound cold-calling
- Conduct research to strategically target accounts & contacts
- Develop overall plan for keeping the pipeline robust
- Set up meetings and assist as required with continued sales
- Become an expert in the maintenance of our CRM (SFDC, other new technologies)