Business Analyst - Client Analyst
Predict X is on a mission to give every business access to better insights and to facilitate data-driven decisions. Companies are increasingly inundated with data yet struggle to harness the benefits. Our machine learning based platform understands, clean, and integrate their data sources to automate this burden. Our technology reduces data complexity, increases data quality and allows business users leverage data science to make faster and more reliable business decisions.
Headquartered in London with offices in Spain, Poland and US. We are looking for intellectually curious individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics.
Managing the day-to-day customer engagement for all production clients, you will work closely with the Account Management function to ensure that the client base is fully supported. As part of your role you will be expected to complete data acquisition, data validation, data load and report refreshes on a scheduled basis, identifying waste and suggest innovations to ensure all repeatable processes are automated.
The support you provide will range from help requests, to investigating bugs/issues with production analysis, to producing ad hoc analysis and consultancy.
- Maintaining data acquisition, regular data refreshes, user setup
- Client on-boarding and training
- Client support including responding to client support emails and calls
- Diagnosing and fixing client data issues
- Manage and own client-facing documentation, training and solution user guides
- Working with clients to scope, build and deploy ad hoc requests
- Additional client consultancy including face-to-face workshops and advanced training
Key Competencies and Required Skills
- Proven experience in client-facing roles; working with and communicating to senior stakeholders and with multiple layers across the business and vendors
- Analytical and numerate mind with an ability to standardise data from multiple sources and to identify potential anomalies
- Adaptable and solution-oriented
- SQL (MySQL, Ingres/Vectorwise)
- Data transformation/visualisation tools such as Excel, Knime, Omniscope
- Agile project Management Experience with technical process documentation
- Experience gathering requirements from clients
- Experience of performing analytics in the travel or retail industries
Please only apply to this role if you have unrestricted right to work in the UK