PredictX is on a mission to give every business access to better insights, and to facilitate data-driven decisions. Companies are increasingly inundated with data, yet struggle to extract the information it holds. Our machine learning based platform aggregates, cleans and analyzes their data sources to automate insight generation. Our technology reduces data complexity, increases data quality and allows business users to leverage data science to make faster and more reliable business decisions.
Headquartered in London, with offices in Spain and US. We are looking for intellectually curious individuals to join our sales team.
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships.
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, and product demonstrations.
- Maintain and update CRM with client details.
- Work closely with Sales management to develop effective sales strategies.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about PredictX’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position.
- Initiating a reasonable number of new weekly face-to-face prospect meetings, cold calls, and prospecting calls.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third party vendors.
- Assist in responding to RFPs/RFIs, coordinating and organizing input from multiple sources within PredictX.
- Properly forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue numbers for assigned territory.
- Document daily sales activities in sales force automation tool, prepare reports, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Be an active team player both on the sales team and throughout PredictX to help meet company objectives.
- Provide feedback from field experience to MD as well as internal cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling, competition etc.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 1 year B2B, software/web-based sales experience.
Education, Experience & Training required
Specialised Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Sales experience with SaaS applications is a strong plus
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Sales Force automation tools and web presentation applications.
- Competitive salary
- Monthly Pizza Friday
- Quarterly company event
- Subsidised Gym membership
Please only apply to this role if you have unrestricted right to work in the UK.